2 parts Grey Goose vodka
4 parts organic tomato juice
1 part of lemon, juice
1/4 part of Worcestershire sauce
1/4 part of Tabasco
1 pinch of fleur de sel (or sea salt)
1 pinch of black pepper
1 stick of celery
1 bunch of aromatic herbs
1. Add plenty of ice and all of your ingredients to a shaker or stirring glass
2. If you're using a shaker, tilt it backwards and forwards a few times to mix the ingredients without making the drink frothy. If you're stirring, you can do so vigorously
3. Pour the mix into a glass. Top up with fresh ice if it's not quite full
4. Add your garnishes. Any fresh herbs and a celery stick work well
5. Tabasco tip: if you're making Bloody Marys for a group of people, make a jug without spice and let people add their own Tabasco. Some like it hot, others not so much!
Top keyword searches
Popular recipes this week
Popular recipe categories
This vodka cocktail has endless variations. You can add chilli, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, herbs… even bacon. It’s up to you!
BUYING SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FISH
Buying sustainably sourced fish means buying fish that has been caught without endangering the levels of fish stocks and with the protection of the environment in mind. Wild fish caught in areas where stocks are plentiful are sustainably sourced, as are farmed fish that are reared on farms proven to cause no harm to surrounding seas and shores.
When buying either wild or farmed fish, ask whether it is sustainably sourced. If you're unable to obtain this information, don't be afraid to shop elsewhere – only by shopping sustainably can we be sure that the fantastic selection of fish we enjoy today will be around for future generations.
For further information about sustainably sourced fish, please refer to the useful links below:
Marine Stewardship Council