1. Add the chicken strips to a bowl with a lug of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and the paprika. Toss to coat,
then leave to one side.
2. Peel and finely slice the onions, deseed and finely slice the capsicums and pick the coriander leaves, discarding
3. Place a large frying pan on a high heat, add a splash of olive oil, the onion and capsicums and cook for around 5
minutes, or until slightly softened.
4. Add the chicken and cook for a further 5 to 10 minutes or until golden and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, make the guacamole. Roughly chop the cherry tomatoes. Deseed and finely chop the chilli, then
finely chop a handful of the coriander leaves. Halve and destone the avocados, then squeeze the flesh onto a
board, discarding the skins and stones. Squeeze over the juice of 1 to 2 limes (depending how juicy they are), then
chop and mash everything together. Season to taste, adding a squeeze more of lime juice if you think it needs it.
6. Once the chicken is golden and cooked through, season to taste, then scatter over the remaining coriander
7. Warm the wraps according to packet instructions, then take to the table along with the chicken and veg,
guacamole and bowls of fresh chunky tomato salsa and yoghurt so everyone can build their own.
Jamie's Tip: For a super-quick salsa, roughly chop a handful of Solanato tomatoes with a little red onion and some fresh red chilli, then mix with a lug of extra virgin olive oil and a squeeze of lime juice. Delicious!