1. Trim and finely slice the chilli and spring onions. Peel, devein and butterfly the prawns.
2. Get yourself a large paella pan, casserole pan, wok or sturdy roasting tin. Place over a medium-high heat and pour in 3 tablespoons of oil.
3. Once hot, add the prawns and cook for a few minutes to allow them to colour, then sprinkle over the sliced chilli and spring onions.
4. Add the snow peas and give the pan a good shake, then add a splash of water. Pop a lid or some tin foil on top and let everything steam for 1 minute. Place a griddle pan on a medium heat to warm up.
5. Meanwhile, roughly chop the tomatoes. Remove the lid (or foil) from the pan and add the peas and tomatoes, then drain and add the beans. Stir everything together and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, or until softened. Season to taste.
6. Pick and roughly chop the parsley leaves, discarding the stalks, then add to the pan with the juice from 1 lemon, adding a squeeze or two more, if needed.
7. Grill the bread on the hot griddle for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until nicely golden. Divide everything between 4 plates, then tuck in. This is delicious served with rice or couscous, if you prefer.