With grilled veg & salsa
– Use a tin of cannellini, red kidney, black, pinto, or black-eyed beans if you can’t get hold of a tin of mixed beans.
– Swap the harissa for another chilli paste or try making your own.
– Smoked paprika is fantastic in place of the allspice.
– Any chilli sauce will work a treat.
– I’ve gone for a rainbow salsa with mixed-colour tomatoes here, but you can use whatever colour you’ve got.
– You can switch the wraps for wholemeal pittas or go all out and rustle up my easy flatbreads.
ON THE SIDE
– Serve with a simple green salad for a veg-packed meal.