With crispy garlic breadcrumbs
Two of my girls are gluten-free and it’s easy to swap gluten-free pasta and flour into this recipe. Either switch out the bread for a gluten-free alternative or leave out altogether. You could always sprinkle over some seeds instead.
– Use whatever pasta you’ve got, penne, fusilli, or even a mixture.
– Hero broccoli or squash instead of cauliflower, if that’s what you’ve got.
– You can swap out leeks for onions.
– When it comes to cheese, use whatever you’ve got, this is a great recipe for using up odds and ends.
– On the herb front, thyme, oregano, marjoram or chopped rosemary would all be delicious, or even a pinch of dried herbs.
– No English mustard? No problem, use Dijon mustard instead.