FOR THE SALMON
1. Finely slice the salmon into 1cm-thick slices and arrange on a plate.
2. Heat the oils in a small pan over a medium heat until sizzling, then spoon over the fish. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
3. Finely slice the chilli and trim the cress, then scatter over the salmon. Finish with a final drizzle of ponzu.
FOR THE SCALLOPS
1. Peel and finely slice the garlic. Fry in 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil until crisp and golden. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Finely slice the scallops lengthways to get about 5 slices from each one. Arrange on a plate, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of yuzu.
3. Roll up the shiso leaf, if using, finely slice, then scatter over the scallops.
4. Pick out the pomegranate seeds and sprinkle over the scallops, followed by a squeeze of juice.
5. Finish with a few drops of yuzu, a scattering of micro herbs, the crispy garlic and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
FOR THE TUNA
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the tuna into ½cm slices and arrange on a plate.
2. Peel and very finely grate the garlic on a microplane grater, using a circular movement to make a sweet paste. Gently dab a little garlic paste onto each piece of fish using your finger.
3. Drizzle with the soy sauce and yuzu, followed by a fine zesting of lime. Finely slice the chilli and scatter over the top, along with a sprinkling of micro coriander and a drizzle of olive oil.