And a dollop of natural yoghurt
– You can cook up this hero batter in four delicious ways: classic crêpes, fat, fluffy pancakes, wicked waffles or pancake sandwiches.
– If you don’t have blueberries, blackberries or raspberries would work a treat, or simply leave out altogether.
– A squeeze of lemon and a small sprinkling of golden caster sugar would be delicious.
– Up your fruit count with a handful of seasonal mixed berries, such as strawberries, blackberries, or raspberries.
– Peeled and sliced banana, grated apple or pear, or even drained tinned fruit in juice are also winners.
– You could finish with a dusting of ground cinnamon, a drizzle of maple syrup, or a dollop of Greek-style yoghurt.
– Go savoury! A rasher of grilled higher-welfare streaky bacon would be super-tasty.