Creamy & oozy
– You could swap the onion for leek, and leave out the celery if you need to.
– If you can’t get risotto rice, try paella or pudding rice, or even pearl barley. Just be sure to check the packet instructions and adjust the cooking time accordingly.
– If you haven’t got Parmesan, you can absolutely use Cheddar. It’s not classic by any means, but it will still taste incredible.
MORE FLAVOUR COMBOS:
– Fresh or tinned tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil and Parmesan.
– Squash, sausage and sage (dried will do).