Jamie has created 10 delicious recipes that will give you all the skills you need to learn how to cook proper, nutritious food for you and your family.
We’ve teamed up with our amazing Food Revolution ambassadors to bring you some really special twists on Jamie’s 10 recipes. After seeing what they came up with for their twists on a simple cheese omelette, classic tomato spaghetti, DIY oaty fruit cereal, simple houmous and simple green salad with lemon dressing, we tasked them to create their own versions of Jamie’s Food Revolution salmon & pesto-dressed veg.
1. SMOKED MACKEREL, SWEET POTATO MASH, RED PESTO & SOUR CREAM
BY JENNA SINCLAIR FROM RAW RHUBARB
2. GRILLED EGGPLANT WITH ROMESCO SAUCE
BY DONNA CASTELLANO FROM THE HANGING SPOON
3. CRISPY SALMON WITH CORIANDER LIME PESTO & SWEET POTATO CHIPS
BY GEORGIA HARDING FROM WELL NOURISHED
4. BAKED SALMON & ASPARAGUS WITH SWEET POTATO CHIPS
BY SHELLEY JUDGE FROM SHELLEY’S GOOD EATS
5. PAN FRIED WHITE FISH WITH PISTACHIO-PESTO GREEN BEANS
BY MARDI MICHELS FROM EAT LIVE TRAVEL WRITE
6. FISH TOSTADAS WITH PEACH SALSA
BY JEN FARR FROM KITCHEN COUNTER CHRONICLES
7. BAKED COD WITH TOASTED ALMOND CRUST
BY TERRI SALMINEN AT RECIPE WRITINGS AND FOOD MEMORIES
8. BREADED AUBERGINES WITH POTATO SALAD
BY BETTINA CAMPOLUCCI-BORDI FROM BETTINA’S KITCHEN
9. MAPLE BROILED SALMON
BY JENNY BLAKENEY FROM REAL FOOD SCOUT
10. SEABASS WITH SAMPHIRE & LEMONGRASS BUTTER
BY ALEX HODGKINSON-LAST FROM FOOD FIT FOR FELIX
Have you got your own twist on Jamie’s easy salmon with pesto-dressed veg?