The simplest method ever
– I like hazelnuts in this recipe, but almonds, pecan nuts or cashews, or even a mixture would be delicious.
PIMP YOUR RIDE WITH ADDED FLAVOUR BOMBS
– Try adding a sprinkling of dried fruit to the mix, such as a few sour cherries, raisins or apricots.
– Tinned pears, chopped up, would be delicious.
– Add chopped fudge, or chocolate chips before baking for extra indulgence.
– We’ve got blitzed nuts in the mix, but you could add a few chopped or flaked nuts in at the end for texture.