Spiced with garam masala, paprika & turmeric
– Raw peeled king prawns would work a treat in place of the chicken, just make sure they’re from sustainable sources.
– Use free-range chicken thighs, if that’s what you’ve got.
– If you don’t have fresh ginger, use 1 teaspoon of ground ginger instead.
– Any colour of pepper would work great.
– Swap the chicken for chunks of halloumi, sourdough bread, or a mixture of veggies cut into bite-sized chunks. Get creative!
– Chunks of courgette, wedges of red onion, halved chestnut mushrooms, or whole cherry tomatoes would be a lovely addition here.
– Enjoy with a fresh green salad on the side for a veg-packed lunch.
– If you fancy it, you could even make your own flatbreads using just 3 ingredients.