Golden, crispy and delicious
- If you don’t have fresh lasagne sheets, you can use dried. Simply cook them according to the packet instructions, then drain and refresh under cold water, so they’re cool when you come to use them.
- Swap out the spinach for whatever greens you’ve got: think chard, kale, rocket or a mixture.
- If you’re out of Parmesan, just swap in a bit of Cheddar cheese instead.
- Pumpkin or sweet potato would work really well in place of the squash.
- I’ve used passata here, but tinned plum or cherry tomatoes would be absolutely fine.