1. Working one at a time, lay the bacon out on a board and run the sharp side of your knife along the length of the rasher to stretch it out – this will make it even crispier.
2. Dot with a few herb leaves, then place a sausage at one end and roll the bacon around it until it’s totally wrapped up. Place in a roasting tray and repeat till they’re all done.
ON THE DAY
1. Cook in a preheated oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4 for 30 minutes, or until golden, gnarly and cooked through.
2. Using a fish slice, scrape the pigs in blankets from the bottom of the tray, leaving them in there, then add the Worcestershire sauce and give it a good shake, scraping all that sticky goodness from the bottom of the tray.
3. Drizzle in the honey, then place on a medium heat on the hob and bring to the boil until caramelised, shaking continuously to coat. Serve immediately.