Jamie has created 10 delicious recipes that will give you all the skills you need to learn how to cook proper, nutritious food for you and your family.
We’ve teamed up with our amazing Food Revolution ambassadors to bring you some really special twists on Jamie’s 10 recipes. After seeing what they came up with for their twists on a simple cheese omelette, classic tomato spaghetti, DIY oaty fruit cereal, simple houmous and simple green salad with lemon dressing, salmon & pesto-dressed veg and minestrone soup. This time we tasked them to create their own versions of Jamie’s Food Revolution veggie noodle stir-fry.
1. HALLOUMI & BUTTERNUT SQUASH STIR-FRY WITH TAHINI & BALSAMIC DRESSING
BY JENNA SINCLAIR FROM RAW RHUBARB
2. BROCCOLI & SOBA NOODLES WITH ROASTED CHILLI LIME CASHEWS & SOY GINGER DRESSING
BY DONNA CASTELLANO FROM THE HANGING SPOON
3. THAI VEGETABLE STIR-FRY
BY GEORGIA HARDING FROM WELL NOURISHED
4. TOFU & EDAMAME STIR-FRY
BY SHELLEY JUDGE FROM SHELLEY’S GOOD EATS
5. OVEN-BAKED VEGETABLE ‘STIR-FRY’
BY MARDI MICHELS FROM EAT LIVE TRAVEL WRITE
6. GINGER BEEF WITH BROCCOLI STIR-FRY
BY JEN FARR FROM KITCHEN COUNTER CHRONICLES
7. LATE SUMMER CAPONATA PASTA
BY TERRI SALMINEN AT RECIPE WRITINGS AND FOOD MEMORIES
8. VEGGIE STIR-FRY
BY BETTINA CAMPOLUCCI-BORDI FROM BETTINA’S KITCHEN
9. EASY CHICKEN FRIED CAULIFLOWER RICE
BY JENNY BLAKENEY FROM REAL FOOD SCOUT
10. THAI BASIL CHICKEN STIR-FRY
BY ALEX HODGKINSON-LAST FROM FOOD FIT FOR FELIX
Have you got your own twist on Jamie’s veggie noodle stir-fry? Share it with us in the comments below.