forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sat 10 Feb 07 9:38pm

waikita

Member since Sat 10 Feb 07

Jamie live in Frankfurt/Germany on 5pm

Hi there!

I don´t know, if anybody is reading this, but I have to say something about the show. I hope, my english is good for that.. smile

First of all I´d like to say, that the show was great. But toooo short... smile Ok, I can understand this, Jamie had the next show on 9pm. But for the ticketprices it was a little bit less .. sad My ticket costs 65€. I wanted to be in the front of the stage to see Jamie better.

I was a little bit dissapointed. (is that the right word for enttäuscht? ) that Jamie went after the show shortly to his room. I litte group of people stood outside and were waiting for him, but a order says, we have leave the room, because they want to clean up the showroom.

But finally I have to say, the show was very good, Jamie introduced the audience and made a lot of Jokes. That Tim Mälzer also where on stage was a great suprise..  thumbsup

Jamie, I wish you for the future all the best and keep going on cooking so great as in the past. I saw your TVshows since the first time they come on Tv in Germany, and I think, you are the best..

So keep on rockin... :-)

Best wishes

Waikita (Martina)

Last edited by waikita (Sat 10 Feb 07 9:42pm)

Likes (0)

#2 Sat 10 Feb 07 10:56pm

InkBar

From Food Heaven...
Member since Sun 17 Apr 05

Re: Jamie live in Frankfurt/Germany on 5pm

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just came back!! We drove 25o kilometers each to see Jamie!!! We were in the 5th row and JAMIE IT WAS FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thumbsup  big_smile  big_smile

So cool to see you again!!!

I totally udnerstand that there was no time for meeting the fans. It´s a great but much work night for you so you needed to relax before the next show so i was not that much dissapointed.

Thanks to your lovely blond women.....manager? who gave you my pictures with you!!!! And thanks to you for the signing in them during the break!!!  thumbsup  wink

Hope to see you soon again maybe for a chat!!!

GERMANY loves you ....always remember that!!! and Tim Kay was BRILL and Gennaro was BRILL!!!

Now i go to bed with my Jamie Shirt i bought!!!

Big hugs to you and your team for coming to us to Germany!!!

P.S. The "Lovers" at 5pm they were great!!! Didin´t expected SUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a kiss!!!
lol  lol  lol  lol

Last edited by InkBar (Sat 10 Feb 07 10:57pm)

Likes (0)

#3 Sat 10 Feb 07 11:19pm

InkBar

From Food Heaven...

waikita wrote:

Hi there!
First of all I´d like to say, that the show was great. But toooo short... smile Ok, I can understand this, Jamie had the next show on 9pm. But for the ticketprices it was a little bit less .. sad My ticket costs 65€. I wanted to be in the front of the stage to see Jamie better.

I was a little bit dissapointed. (is that the right word for enttäuscht? ) that Jamie went after the show shortly to his room. I litte group of people stood outside and were waiting for him, but a order says, we have leave the room, because they want to clean up the showroom.

First of all Welcome to the forums!!!

Yes the show was fabulous! But why on earth too short? Is 2 hours short?  whistle

Jamie had a wicked but stressed day in Germany with all the people from the press etc. and HE NEEDS to relax a little bit especially when the next shoe is 1,5 hours later than the first ended!!

I totally understand that you wanted to meet him but it was a LIVE SHOW and no signing!! Go to signing next time and you´ll  meet him!! smile

And cleaning up the room in only 1 hour is much work so please be happy like i that we saw him Live in Germany!! Althoug we didn´t meet him!!

I think Jamie loved the german audience and that´s great so we have maybe one day the chance again to see him live overhere!!

And 60 EUR to see his show was it totally worth!!  wink

Last edited by InkBar (Sat 10 Feb 07 11:21pm)

Likes (0)

#4 Sun 11 Feb 07 2:08am

waikita

Member since Sat 10 Feb 07

Oh, 2 answers.

Great... smile

@inkbar

ok,but the show was not komplete 2 hours, but whatever. And sorry, when the tickets are so expensive for some people, who really likes to see him and maybe drove some km it was a litte bit less. But he tried to give his best, and it was amazing to see him live..  big_smile

And I wrote, I understand it totally, that Jamie has to realx for the next show, but if you see him for the first time live and you hope, that maybe he will make picture or whatever, it´s sad. And I know, it was a live show and not a signigng. As Jamie was, i think last year in Frankfurt, for the introducing his Tefal Serias, I was really mad with  myself, that I did´t had the time to come and See him, beacause I had to work..

Whatever.. like I wrote in the front. The Show was great, many suprises and a lot Ideas and inspiration for cooking.. thanks for that.. Like in your TV Shows, you are The Master of Cooking.. Amen..  lol

Best wishes for you and your sweet little family...

Last edited by waikita (Sun 11 Feb 07 2:28am)

Likes (0)

#5 Sun 11 Feb 07 9:16am

InkBar

From Food Heaven...

waikita wrote:

Oh, 2 answers.

Great... smile

@inkbar

ok,but the show was not komplete 2 hours, but whatever. And sorry, when the tickets are so expensive for some people, who really likes to see him and maybe drove some km it was a litte bit less. But he tried to give his best, and it was amazing to see him live..  big_smile

And I wrote, I understand it totally, that Jamie has to realx for the next show, but if you see him for the first time live and you hope, that maybe he will make picture or whatever, it´s sad. And I know, it was a live show and not a signigng. As Jamie was, i think last year in Frankfurt, for the introducing his Tefal Serias, I was really mad with  myself, that I did´t had the time to come and See him, beacause I had to work..

Whatever.. like I wrote in the front. The Show was great, many suprises and a lot Ideas and inspiration for cooking.. thanks for that.. Like in your TV Shows, you are The Master of Cooking.. Amen..  lol

Best wishes for you and your sweet little family...

AMEN!!
tongue  big_smile

I totally understand you darling!!! I also hoped that he will sign books but the ASK JAMIE section was a little meet & greet, don´t you think so?  wink

Don´t want to be right every time but the show was exact 2 hours. He left the stage at 7:20 pm and the break was exact 20 min so from 5pm to 7pm that´s 2 hours for me!!  oops  wink  tongue

I know im a f...g always having the last word girl!!!  lol

Likes (0)