forum: Food & Drink
- Member since Tue 13 Feb 07
Help! Recipe from "The Big Cheese"
I would love to make my husband the goat cheese wrapped in pancetta that was shown in the Oliver's Twist 2 episode "The Big Cheese" for Valentine's Day. Can anyone post it? Thanks!
- From Sydney, Australia
- Member since Tue 22 Jun 04
Re: Help! Recipe from "The Big Cheese"
Goat Cheese rounds, wrapped in Pancetta
4 small goat cheese rounds (about 8 oz. total weight)
1-2 Tablespoons minced chives
8 extra-thin slices of pancetta
1. Unroll the pancetta slices.
2. Press the chives on both sides sides of each cheese round.
3. Wrap two slices of the pancetta, in a crisscross fashion, around each goat cheese.May be prepared in advance up to 8 hours, cover and refrigerate.
4.Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat. Add the cheese and cook about 2 minutes on each side. The pancetta should be browned.