forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sat 03 Mar 07 11:39am

Matt69

Forum champ
Occupation Future No. 1 Chef in the world !!!
From Melbourne
Member since Fri 14 Apr 06

School Camp 07

My school's camp this year is going to be in Tassie !!! yay !!! Get to visit Launceston which is good cause iam thinking about moving there, get to go over on the spirit of tasmania , going back by plane from Hobart, gonna get to go to the cadbury chocolate factory, get to see port arthur and much much more !!! it is gonna be so much fun !!!

Last edited by Matt69 (Sat 03 Mar 07 11:40am)

Likes (0)

#2 Sat 03 Mar 07 1:14pm

emmylu

Occupation unknown
From sydney, nsw, australia
Member since Mon 20 Nov 06

Re: School Camp 07

wow! that sounds cool. my familly went there on a holiday a few yrs bak. the spirit of tasmania is awsome.. we went ova there and took the car. we went ova durin the day and it was a bit borin, but comin bak at nite we had a cabin and it was pretty cool. cadburies is awsome!!!!!!!! wen we went we travelled from devonport, then moved all ova tas for 10 days. strahan is gorguz! port arthur has a rly eery feel to it, and is pretty moving... r u just stayin nr hobart?

Likes (0)

#3 Sun 04 Mar 07 1:17am

Matt69

Forum champ
From Melbourne

don't know yet

Likes (0)

#4 Sun 04 Mar 07 1:27am

emmylu

Occupation unknown

ok. well if u r travelin all over the place, then launceston is really good aswell. there is another old fashioned lolly factory there... it is even better than cadburies! there coconut ice is to die for!!!!!!!!!!! i think its cataract gorge, that is rly pretty, but the gordon river is so boring! mind u, i hav the attention span of a 4 yr old, lol.

Likes (0)

#5 Sun 04 Mar 07 1:47am

Matt69

Forum champ
From Melbourne

lol yeah iam happy that we are going to see launceston cause iam thinkin of moving there

Likes (0)

#6 Sun 04 Mar 07 3:31am

emmylu

Occupation unknown

ahh, cool. i just re-read your first post, lol... it was l8 last nite wen i read it... i just got bak from the footy (roosters won ova parra... 30-22... yeah!!!!) and was kinda on a high, lol. im assumin u wud b travellin round tassy, coz launceston is up north and hobart is down south of tassy (sort of... a lot souther than launceston anyways).. so u will probly get to see a few gud touristy places.. tassy is gorguz... hope ya hav a blast

Likes (0)

#7 Sun 04 Mar 07 5:24am

Matt69

Forum champ
From Melbourne

thanks  smile

Likes (0)

#8 Sun 04 Mar 07 5:31am

Matt69

Forum champ
From Melbourne

Iam so going to get all the chocolate from the chocolate factory !!!!!!!!!!!

Likes (0)

#9 Sun 04 Mar 07 6:33am

Matt69

Forum champ
From Melbourne

The reasons why Iam thinking of moving to Launceston is becaue I've heard that the produce around that region is really really great, the average temperature should be a little bit lower in Launceston then Melbourne (Iam so sick of all this heat ity's driving me ape ****) and if the temperature is lower it is likely that there will be more rain there and I heard the polace looks really beautiful so Iam very keen to check the place out.

Likes (0)

#10 Mon 05 Mar 07 7:48am

Cindy

Forum champ
Occupation Registered Nurse
From Adelaide, OZ
Member since Tue 03 Aug 04

So this is with your parents approval...

Likes (0)