Re: I LOVE JAMIE

Hi Dougs!! wave

Likes (0)

#33 Fri 30 Mar 07 2:15pm

Matthew Waterhouse

From Llandewi Brefi, Wales
Member since Fri 05 Aug 05

Fairy Godmother is it? oh my - what do you do for a wand?

oh Magnum doesn't know what he's letting himself in for, nobody offers a hefty portion like a Welshman, we're all cavernous lungs and bulging thighs you know

maybe I can get a job helping Llinos out on the mobile library... I'll start saving my pennies right away

Likes (0)

#34 Fri 30 Mar 07 4:13pm

mercedes

Forum champ
Occupation Save a tree, eat a Beaver
From the boonies
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Matthew Waterhouse wrote:

Fairy Godmother is it? oh my - what do you do for a wand?

Oh you naughty boy---wouldn't you just love to know--It's not what I do FOR a wand--it's what I do WITH a wand that makes the magic happen!

How hefty do you think your portion will stack up in our cold climate? oooooo bulging thighs I'll have to let him know! xxx

Likes (0)

#35 Fri 30 Mar 07 5:26pm

Matthew Waterhouse

From Llandewi Brefi, Wales
Member since Fri 05 Aug 05

eeeuw - actually I don't want know what you do with a wand, it makes me feel a little queesy to be honest, it's been quite a while since I climbed the mound of venus

and, no offence, but it's not a journey I'd care to repeat in a hurry

but I'm sure your magic is good for Mr Beaverhausen - a bit like a lovely Debbie McGee to your very own Paul Daniels

Oh and don't worry about your cold climate, my hefty portion has withstood many a chill wind through the valleys here this winter. I've been helping  Gareth the landcsape gardener tend to his saplings during these long cold months. We've managed to keep each other quite snug while holed up in his potting shed I can tell you.

Likes (0)