forum: Everything else
- Member since Tue 27 Mar 07
Sorry to hear about the serious trouble at Mum's and Dad's place. I hope that the people involved are all okay, as I know from personal experience how frightening an assault can be. Please pass my regards to all involved, and I hope that your reward will bring those involved to justice, as my assaulter is now facing.
God speed to you all at the Cricketers Arms, and as we say in Herefordshire, "don't let the b*****s get you down"! All the best!
- Occupation Registered Nurse
- From Adelaide, OZ
- Member since Tue 03 Aug 04
???????? What???? I must have missed something
- Occupation Study to become a social and healthcare assistent
- From Denmark
- Member since Mon 21 Jun 04
Read this topic ...
- Member Occupation Webmaster
- From Brazil
- Member since Tue 02 Jan 07
It´s really sad that things like that happens yet.
The only thing to say is I´m sorry too.
Jamie, trust in God and let the life goes on....He knows everything in our life....