forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Tue 06 Jan 09 1:25pm

Queenbee 1

Occupation Sea side land lady
From Poole Dorset
Member since Tue 06 Jan 09

Hello Everyone! and a Happy New Year!

wink Hello Everyone and a Happy New Year!
Just wanted to pop on line and say Hello! My sister told me about this website at Christmas and suggested that we come on line and share some of our recipes with the rest of you.
My partner and I run a very small guest house in Poole Dorset. (Bees Knees Guest House) We so support and admire what Jamie is doing for everyone in the UK and beyond I hope. I have to say that I am shocked and appalled at the way we abuse good food and choose rubbish food that contains little or no dietary goodness in it and before you good people out there who are on low incomes start to beat me up, and pillory me, I feel for you guys too but good eating with proper food is possible and do-able. We've just got to get off our bums and draw inspiration from Jamie and support each other in this epic venture. Watch out for some really frugal recipes coming up. You would not believe it!
Dont know if Jamie gets to see these but if you have the time to read this one, can I just say a Big Thank You! I know its tough but keep going, What you have achieved is getting through. Cheers Mate!

Likes (0)

#2 Tue 06 Jan 09 1:41pm

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life
From Friuli northern Italy
Member since Mon 14 Jan 08

Re: Hello Everyone! and a Happy New Year!

ciao Queenbee, your sopranome is already a program, and the energy you put in what you say let us understand the way you cook
welcome to the forum, I'm happy if you let me put one foot in your kitchen ............. and look around

ciao from Italy big_smile

Likes (0)