forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#61 Thu 16 May 13 9:23am

moeabdullah

From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Member since Wed 15 May 13

Re: What have you been searching for today?

Hi ACDC!
Sharing with you a secret group of food for energy. You don't even have to cook them.

3 large dates
7 raisins
2 pieces of bread (any kind you prefer)
A tablespoon of honey
A glass of milk

Try this in the morning and it should give you energy for the rest of the day. You wouldn't feel hungry and you may even skip lunch or just have a light salad or fresh fruits. Good things do come in small packages.
crossed

Likes (2)

#62 Thu 16 May 13 9:31am

moeabdullah

From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Member since Wed 15 May 13

Today I searched for my local food revolution event for tomorrow May 17th. Found it and rsvp'ed the host. Again fingers crossed i get invited. It is conducted at the trendy Skygarden, 30th Floor of the Telekoms Tower here. The view of the city is spectacular from this tower especially at night. Might just crash the party if no invite.

Likes (0)

#63 Fri 17 May 13 6:41am

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

How exciting moeabdullah , I have to confess that I know little about Kuala Lumpur apart from the formula 1 Grand Prix being held there and the pictures and information about e area that is given during that show !

I was looking at your secret recipe and remembered being told be a friend that 5 dates and a pint of milk would give someone enough energy to get through a day .  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#64 Fri 24 May 13 1:29am

ACDC

Forum champ
Occupation Bewitched, bothered and bewildered Mother
From Ireland
Member since Tue 19 Aug 08

Thanks Moeabdullah, I will probably try that on a work morning as, we regularly are  expected to skip lunch due to staff shortages. Start at 8am and may not get a break until after 3. Sometimes later.    hmm  hmm  My job is becoming a chore.  help  help

Likes (0)