forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Mon 22 Apr 13 12:14pm

theo.clark.587

Member since Fri 19 Apr 13

Healthy eating for kids book

Ive just written an e-book about how parents can get their children eating healthy food and i am willing to give it away to the first 10 people. I would really like your feedback on the book and/or a testimonial that i can use on my website.

If your interested just drop me an email.

Thanks,

Theo

Likes (0)

#2 Tue 23 Apr 13 5:29am

genevieve.bourget

Member since Tue 23 Apr 13

Re: Healthy eating for kids book

Oh I am verry interest! It sohard to coocked them good food! I always ger HOURRA for hot dog smile

I really would like to find healthy recepy for kids that are tasty and easy so they can cook it,

My 8 years old was so happy te serve me a bed in breakfast with a big pile of glue like pancakes so proud off herself and told it was amzing and how did you coock taht may love ... she use the sugar pastery insted of the flowe! Too bad I put the floor in the big contenant and de pastery sugar in the smal one but who care we has an amazing morning!

She want's to cook dinner so with your help it might be the best way to teach them how to create food with your heart and fo your heart!

Wil will try them all and give you feed back and pics everytime

xxxx geneviève

Likes (0)

#3 Sat 27 Apr 13 3:25pm

theo.clark.587

I still have a couple of copies of the ebook left to give away if anybody else is interested?

Likes (0)

#4 Sun 12 May 13 6:55pm

theo.clark.587

Thank you to everyone who got involved, I received some great feedback.

For those of you who missed out on the free copy of my e-book it is now available to buy at http://kidseatingwell.com

Likes (0)