forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Thu 09 May 13 7:06am

tudol

Member since Thu 09 May 13

food poisoning symtomps and signs

Dear Friends

Today I am going to tell you about something we (Bangladeshi) really need to know as we are food lover and specially myself who is (105 kg) carrying a bit heavy : ) weight. I my self is food lover I usually take rich food/fast food during the day atleast twice. Not only in Bangladesh but also in south asia we have the habbit to have food .... a lot of food... all the day & night...

I have found something very special on a website where you can learn more about food and food poisoning symtomps and signs which can prevent lot of hassle/damages in your body & health. Personally befitted from this site. I hope you guys will love it too.

Dont forget to give your feedback.

Have a safe journey to eat....

Bye

Likes (0)

#2 Sat 11 May 13 1:12pm

@nGoose1

Forum champ
Occupation Shop worker/KP/ Commis chef
From UK/Germany
Member since Wed 28 Oct 09

Re: food poisoning symtomps and signs

Food poisoning, your body gives you some signs for sure. Other people’s food has done me 3 times in my life. Someone died recently in Devon from eating a death cap mushroom. Hygiene it’s something we all need to be aware of. My workplace got the maximum 5 stars as always from Health and Hygiene. The same rules apply in the home.

Likes (0)

#3 Sun 12 May 13 11:16am

The White Rabbit

Forum super champ
From Sydney, Australia
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Re: food poisoning symtomps and signs

We have a nice thread which contains a lot of links to information on food safety http://www.jamieoliver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=65396

Likes (0)