Member since Thu 24 Jun 04

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi  and Welcom Antenne-Bleue  smile

Likes (0)

#92 Thu 26 Dec 13 12:15pm

Backyarder

Member since Thu 26 Dec 13

Hi.  I'm from Australia.  I have a fridge full of Christmas leftovers so found this website on my search for ideas for meals made from leftover Chrissy ham.  I like watching Jamie cook better than I like cooking myself, so will be searching for the quick and easy recipes.

Likes (0)

#93 Thu 26 Dec 13 12:22pm

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Welcome Backyarder. There's a lot of us about wink.

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#94 Fri 27 Dec 13 9:56am

Sandy

Forum champ
From Durban South Africa
Member since Thu 24 Jun 04

Hi Backyarder and welcome

Likes (0)

#95 Fri 10 Jan 14 3:27pm

janeydee

Member since Sun 05 Jan 14

Hi, my name is Jane and I love to watch Jamie when he is on TV, he makes it look so easy! I,m an average cook myself but anyway I joined this site because I had a kidney transplant in July last year and wanted to look for some healthy recipes to try but I am also looking for some advice regarding recipes for my mum who is diabetic and is also currently on dialysis treatment 3 times a week but she is only allowed to have a maximum of 1.5 litres of fluid per day including drinks and any foods that she has which contains or is cooked with water. She has consulted a dietician at the hospital that she attends and asked her for some recipes that would be tailored to her needs so that she can enjoy a healthy diet but has had no luck. If anyone could offer some help or advice I would be very grateful.  crossed

Likes (0)

#96 Fri 10 Jan 14 9:47pm

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Welcome to the forums, janeydee wave

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#97 Fri 10 Jan 14 10:18pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

janeydee wrote:

Hi, my name is Jane and I love to watch Jamie when he is on TV, he makes it look so easy! I,m an average cook myself but anyway I joined this site because I had a kidney transplant in July last year and wanted to look for some healthy recipes to try but I am also looking for some advice regarding recipes for my mum who is diabetic and is also currently on dialysis treatment 3 times a week but she is only allowed to have a maximum of 1.5 litres of fluid per day including drinks and any foods that she has which contains or is cooked with water. She has consulted a dietician at the hospital that she attends and asked her for some recipes that would be tailored to her needs so that she can enjoy a healthy diet but has had no luck. If anyone could offer some help or advice I would be very grateful.  crossed

Kidney.org is a good place to start.  The diet is very specific, so getting advice from someone like a nutritionist that your doctor recommends is a good idea.  Good luck!

Likes (0)

#98 Mon 13 Jan 14 7:57pm

ssu

Occupation Highschool Student
From Guilderland, NY, USA
Member since Tue 30 Jun 09

well it's been about 3-4years since I joined here
but as a fan of Jamie, it's been 12 years! YAYYYYY
it was since I was 10 years old so I could say
half of my life had been with him! Im glad!  thumbsup

Likes (0)