forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#51 Sun 29 May 05 4:57pm

Biggi

From Krefeld, Germany
Member since Sun 29 May 05

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Hi Jamie,

greetings from Germany to you and also to your team.

I visit your TV-Show as often as I can and collect your great books. All of them helps me in my kitchen very well.

In July I will come to London and I also will stay at Fifteen for lunch or so. Hope to meet you there.

Take care of you and a big hug

Lots of love,
Biggi

Likes (0)

#52 Sun 29 May 05 7:58pm

starshine

From Ontario, Canada
Member since Sun 29 May 05

Finally I found your site. I had tried over the years and it just kept saying "under construction".  I gave up after a while until I got this months posting from Food Network Canada and they have you front and centre. So here I am. I'll be able to get some info on my cooking questions, hopefully. I don't have a lot of them, but the ones I have, maybe I'll finally get answers to.

Can't wait to see your "new" series on the School Lunches. It's just starting over here in Canada on June 4th, I believe. I've watched all your other series and still do in repeats. Doesn't matter how many times I see them, they are always good for a refresher. I make a number of your dishes for company and they always turn out just great.

Anyway, good to now be a part of this site and I look forward to going through the entire site to see what's going on.

Ciao for now, have a great day!
Sue

Likes (0)

#53 Mon 30 May 05 2:55am

angelad

From Sydney, Australia
Member since Mon 30 May 05

Hi Jamie
Been watching your happy days cooking show  - its great that we Aussies get the chance too see you on our telly, i was so inspired by your cooking that i went out and bought your book and dvd and know no one can get me out the kitchen.

Your Great  - I love what you do in the kitchen.

Id love too see you come to Australia

Likes (0)

#54 Mon 30 May 05 8:16am

rick1ring@hotmail.com

From Central Scotland
Member since Mon 30 May 05

Joined up this am. Been up since 03:30 with baby who doesn't want to sleep!
We've been cooking a few of the meals in your "Jamie's Dinners" recipe book and so far they're v. good.
We have one question:We are always watching our diet, how come quite a few of the recipes in "Jamie's Dinners" contain double cream (even though they do taste delicious)? Is there a healthier alternative (thats 2 questions actually)?
Keep up the good work.
Cheers - Richard

Likes (0)

#55 Tue 31 May 05 12:08pm

Canadian

From South Korea
Member since Tue 31 May 05

Love your cookbooks and the shows! I always loved to cook, but your books are truly amazing. The recipes are so yummy and you make it really easy to follow along. Plus, love seeing pictures of the little ones! My brother is a chef and just started running a kitchen for the first time... not all fun from what I hear! All the best! Lisa

Likes (0)

#56 Tue 31 May 05 3:37pm

Love to cook

From South Australia

Hi Jamie

Love watching you cook on TV!!

I'm a new mum and my baby has just started eating solids.  She is nearly 6 months.  I was looking for some recipes. Do any of your books have any?

Would love to hear from you with any tips, advice and recipes.

Many Thanks Love Meri X

Likes (0)

#57 Tue 31 May 05 4:51pm

herman1rg

From Rushden

Hello Jamie

I just joined your forums.
A bit about me I'm a Saffron Walden boy myself but now living out of the area, I love your recipes and they have an unfussy freshness about them.
Cheers

Richard

Likes (0)

#58 Tue 31 May 05 8:31pm

diego - brazil

Hi Jamie,

I'm a 24 years old, bored law student from Brazil. I'm just finishing what I've started studying to iniciate a graduation on culinary arts abroad. I'm wondering about Le Cordon Bleu, what do you think about it?

I've being watching your programs on tv and I'd love to see how you work with something tradicionaly Brazilian.

It's nice to join such great forum!

Tchau!

Diego

Likes (0)

#59 Wed 01 Jun 05 5:07am

lamington

From australia
Member since Wed 01 Jun 05

Have just heard that you may be opening a resutant in Melbourne. My family and I will be looking forward to this as we are lovers of good food. 
P.S My Dad loves the Jamie Oliver Fry Pan and now only wants to use Jamie Oliver cookware.

Likes (0)

#60 Wed 01 Jun 05 12:49pm

Twiggy

From South Africa
Member since Wed 01 Jun 05

Hi there,

I am a huge fan of your program. I have recently developed a liking towards experimenting with food. I worked as a waitress for two years, on and off, and made a point of making friends with the kitchen staff so that they would let me in on the goings-on in the kitchen. I now occasionally cook for my my folks and so far they've liked my experiments  smile My mom says I missed my calling, but then again she may be prejudiced. Anyway, I have a bad habit of talking too much so I'll cut it off here. All I want to say is keep up the good work. Thanks.

Lee

Likes (0)