forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sat 03 Feb 07 4:05pm

nexus

Member since Sat 03 Feb 07

a lill hi from france

Hi everyone.
I guess this is the place where to introduce myself.
My name is david,i am 26 and i am from france(forgive me if my english is not good).
I love cooking (this is maybe why it is my job^^)and to be true i thnk jamie is one of the best chefs all around the world.I traveled a lot and learnt lots of different kind of cuisine but i love ur style jamie.
So i guess this is it for me .
Oh one thing i love giving a bit of my knowledge so if u want an opinion or to know smthing about cuisine i'll be glad to help if i can(not disrespect jamie but i think that the most advices and way of seeing thing u can have the best the learning will be)
So i wait ur messages on this .
Cya later

PS:and,hum......happy new year to all of u and i wish u all the best in life big_smile  big_smile

Likes (0)

#2 Sat 03 Feb 07 6:43pm

Montana

Forum champ
Member since Mon 21 Feb 05

Re: a lill hi from france

Welcome, David, where are you from in France?

Montana  cool

Likes (0)

#3 Tue 06 Feb 07 12:16am

nexus

Hi montana and thx to welcomed me .
To answer ur question i am from brittany in france

NEXUS cool

Likes (0)

#4 Tue 06 Feb 07 7:37am

Jeanie333

From Sydney, Australia
Member since Thu 01 Feb 07

Hi Nexus,

I big Hello! from Sydney Australia ! Welcome  big_smile  Look forward to hearing from you in the forum. I am pretty sure I can rustle up a few questions here and there.

I am 33 and a mother of 2 ages 3 and 5 and have never been much of a cook. I joined so that I can get ideas and inspiration to build on. I want to expand the variety of meals my children eat. they are pretty plain when it comes to eating, but find it difficult to get them to eat anything new.

They mainly eat chicken, spaghetti bolognese (they just had it for dinner) sausages, rice, eggs. they do eat vegies as I mash them up, so I know they are getting nutrition regularly.

I thought that this forum would be good place to start in my quest to learn new cooking skills smile

Likes (0)

#5 Tue 06 Feb 07 10:26am

emmylu

Occupation unknown
From sydney, nsw, australia
Member since Mon 20 Nov 06

hi nexus. im 15 and want to be a chef... i have hundreds of questions, lol.

emma
sydney, australia,
xxx

Likes (0)

#6 Tue 06 Feb 07 5:28pm

nexus

Jeanie333 wrote:

Hi Nexus,

I big Hello! from Sydney Australia ! Welcome  big_smile  Look forward to hearing from you in the forum. I am pretty sure I can rustle up a few questions here and there.

I am 33 and a mother of 2 ages 3 and 5 and have never been much of a cook. I joined so that I can get ideas and inspiration to build on. I want to expand the variety of meals my children eat. they are pretty plain when it comes to eating, but find it difficult to get them to eat anything new.

They mainly eat chicken, spaghetti bolognese (they just had it for dinner) sausages, rice, eggs. they do eat vegies as I mash them up, so I know they are getting nutrition regularly.

I thought that this forum would be good place to start in my quest to learn new cooking skills smile

I'll be pleased to be able to give u any kind of advices or anything jeannie .I am coming nearly everydays so if i can help lemme know .if u even want my email adress just leave me a message and i'll give it to u.
Just ask and i'll answer if i can.
cheers  big_smile

Likes (0)

#7 Tue 06 Feb 07 5:30pm

nexus

emmylu wrote:

hi nexus. im 15 and want to be a chef... i have hundreds of questions, lol.

emma
sydney, australia,
xxx

to answer u i am glad u choose or beautifull job because i am sure u'll love it .
If i can help u in any wy just ask i'll take the time to answer to u and to everyone mrgreen

Likes (0)

#8 Wed 07 Feb 07 12:27pm

emmylu

Occupation unknown
From sydney, nsw, australia
Member since Mon 20 Nov 06

thx nexus. i already have a question for you, lol. how much does it cost to live in france? i want to travel oversease as a chef and would love to travel thru europe (i would LOVE to travel thru north italy, learning about italian cuisine, but also thru france) and wud consider maybe workin in ur beautiful country, but i am clueless about how much it will cost. i speak a little french, too, so i think i cud get by.
thx for your help, emma

Likes (0)

#9 Wed 07 Feb 07 1:19pm

ZORZOU

Forum champ
Occupation STAYING AWAKE BECAUSE OF MY SECOND BABY!!
From ATHENS - HELLAS
Member since Sun 15 Oct 06

Salut! J'habite  en Grece et je trouve que JO est genial! Mon francais n'est pas bien aussi (malheuresment la seule chaine que je puisse ecoute la langue -TV5- etait excluse par la tv greque.... ) J'espere que je le souviens..... en temps... But your english is great so if I don't remember how to say sth in french I'll just follow the easy way!! wink  big_smile  whistle

Last edited by ZORZOU (Wed 07 Feb 07 4:04pm)

Likes (0)

#10 Wed 07 Feb 07 9:04pm

Montana

Forum champ
Member since Mon 21 Feb 05

nexus, you're from a wonderful area of France!  Been to the golfe de Morbihan many times...*sigh*  great seafoods over there!

Likes (0)