Jamie Oliver

forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Tue 06 Feb 07 1:08pm

richblend

Member since Wed 25 Oct 06

I went to Fifteen london last night....

My girlfriend treated me to dinner at the dining room last night for my 25th birthday. The bill came to over £200 for the two of us, but I can honestly say it was one of the best nights I've ever had. The waiters were amazingly attentive, friendly and informative (espeically the wine guy), and the food was the best I've ever eaten. To anyone thinking of going, I'd reccommend you book straight away and splash out. Its not cheap, but its definately worth it.

Likes (0)

#2 Tue 06 Feb 07 3:36pm

Vasia

Occupation just statistics...
From Athens, Greece
Member since Mon 07 Aug 06

Re: I went to Fifteen london last night....

Lucky you!!!! thumbsup

Likes (0)

#3 Tue 06 Feb 07 7:14pm

Katja

Forum champ
Occupation Study to become a social and healthcare assistent
From Denmark
Member since Mon 21 Jun 04

happy birthsday and I am pleased to hear you had a nice time at FIFTEEN  smile

Likes (0)

#4 Tue 06 Feb 07 10:36pm

ady+deb

Occupation ady=warehouseman, deb=powerhouse/godess
From nr Heathrow , London
Member since Thu 12 Oct 06

Hi Rich,
   Glad you had a good time.
   I'm also glad the food was really good, as I might be going there with some others later this year!.
   Keep smiling,
      Ady.

Likes (0)

#5 Wed 07 Mar 07 1:31pm

sammieH

Member since Wed 07 Mar 07

question Hi - did you go for the wine pairing? I have booked at the end of the month for my husband's 50th as a surprise. I love my wine but have to confess to being a bit of a guzzler! When I booked they said the wine pairing was a small glasss of wine with each course but on the website it says half a glass of wine with each course. I assume that you get a 125ml glass, which is commonly now known as a small glass. That would explain the "half a glass" quote as a large glass is 250. I just don't want to pay £80 for us to have the wine and then feel that I haven't had enough!

Likes (0)