forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#31 Wed 01 Nov 06 12:27am

fozz

Member since Wed 27 Sep 06

Re: need to know if you really are interested in a petition to Blair.

abdullahcohn you are spot on, i wish jamie would take up this challenge, i know hes busy with the fresh food for children but hes coming up against parents who are opposing his ideas. This is making it so much harder for him to implement his belief of fresh food on people who do not want it.

so heres a chance for him to really get a result the elderly WANT FRESH FOOD they wont oppose it, they will welcome it with open arms its the councils and government that dont want it, so if you are looking in jamie please have a go the elderly WANT YOUR FRESH FOOD. thumbsup

Likes (0)

#32 Sun 12 Nov 06 6:27pm

fozz

Member since Wed 27 Sep 06

still no word from mr BlAIR, they are dragging it out. whistle

Likes (0)

#33 Sun 12 Nov 06 9:17pm

abdullahcohn

Forum champ
Occupation Occupied
From My House
Member since Fri 11 Nov 05

That's because you spelt it his name wrong.
It is spelt Bliar. Or Tony B Liar.
Try sending it again with the correct spelling.
Or you can spell it                           L Y I N G   w a r m o n g e r i n g   t r a i t o r  w h o  h a s  s o l d  h I s s o u l  t  o  a  r e t a r d e d  c h i m p  l e a d I n g  a  f o r e I g n  c o u n t r y  d u e   t o   v o t e  r I g g I n g.

But you have to spell it write, a lot of people get upset when you spell their names wrong.

Last edited by abdullahcohn (Mon 13 Nov 06 10:22am)

Likes (0)

#34 Thu 08 Feb 07 6:26pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

bump

Likes (0)

#35 Thu 08 Feb 07 11:58pm

Katja

Forum champ
Occupation Study to become a social and healthcare assistent
From Denmark
Member since Mon 21 Jun 04

I live in  Denamark and work with old people where most of them get the food you talk about. Its sad to see really as old people need the right food just as muc as we do. I dont like them eating C*** food when we eat nice and great food ...

most of the elderly i see everyday dont even like teh food they get. a really sad thing

if a petition about this matter is mailed around id sign it right away  thumbsup

Likes (0)