forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Wed 07 Mar 07 12:34pm

staceyek

Occupation chef
From torquay
Member since Wed 07 Mar 07

Re: kill it, cook it, eat it

i love that programme the fillit that was still moving as he buched it ummmmmmmmmm

Likes (0)

#12 Wed 07 Mar 07 2:53pm

abdullahcohn

Forum champ
Occupation Occupied
From My House
Member since Fri 11 Nov 05

I have just had a horrifying thought!

This forum won’t get invaded as a result like what happened before because this program isn’t Jamie’s. If they want to post complaints, won’t they do it on that other man’s website, the one who looks like Jamie if he was hard?
Sorry to disappoint you, but I don’t think the Vegans will come here, they are all probably to busy pasting there.
I’m equally disappointed; I was looking forward to writing:

Can’t we just all get along!

Likes (0)

#13 Thu 08 Mar 07 3:42pm

Anna

Forum champ
From Switzerland
Member since Fri 15 Apr 05

Heehee.

We could lure them here with a trail of lentils.

Likes (0)

#14 Thu 08 Mar 07 3:55pm

Mrs Gibba

Forum champ
Member since Thu 14 Apr 05

I think it was on too late at night for the vegans, who will all be tucked up in bed getting their required 8 hours.

Likes (0)

#15 Thu 08 Mar 07 5:22pm

Anna

Forum champ
From Switzerland

Snuggled up in their hemp PJs.  Hot thought.

Likes (0)

#16 Fri 09 Mar 07 11:16am

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

roflmaowpmp   
have you heard about the next step up from vegan? raw food vegan.. nothing that has been cooked .. bleh..   this isn't meant as an  insult of their choices but, any lifestyle that pretty much can only be engaged in whilst supported by modern meat eating society, just doesn't have any right to be soooo snobberish  tongue 

btw how to they keep the armpit dreadlocks from getting  velcroed to the hemp pj's?

The Universe is alive and self aware. 
Need proof?
Look in a mirror.
    Likes (0)

#17 Fri 09 Mar 07 11:31am

Anna

Forum champ
From Switzerland

It's an artform.  A similar problem occurs when they bend to do up their sandals and get their beards caught in the straps (this happens to both men and women, legend has it). 

I've also heard of free-fall vegans.  No, this doesn't involve lemming-like actions but does mean they only eat windfalls etc., rather than hurting trees by picking their fruit and so on.

I've just bought two steaks the size of hot water bottles for dinner.   big_smile

Likes (0)

#18 Fri 09 Mar 07 6:29pm

abdullahcohn

Forum champ
Occupation Occupied
From My House
Member since Fri 11 Nov 05

Yep fruitarians. They have websites. They were on the News a while ago when a baby died because they only feed it on uncooked fruit. And the parents got done.

Have you heard of a level five vegan?
Eats nothing that casts a shadow.
Some of them pocket mulch too!

Likes (0)

#19 Sat 10 Mar 07 1:11pm

Anna

Forum champ
From Switzerland

Heehee.

But surely some of these extreme attitudes must be classified as eating disorders?  It's simply not a healthy attitude towards what is essentially a prerequisite to health and indeed life.

That story about the fruitarian parents reminds me of those cases when Jehovah's Witnesses and similar refuse their children blood transfusions and such.   sad

Likes (0)