forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Wed 21 Mar 07 2:47am

dhivya82

Member since Tue 20 Mar 07

hello

hello,

My name is Dhivya and I hail from Malaysia, the country with exotic foods and cultures.

I am very new to this forum and look forward to interesting recipes from all of you.

Wishing you all a great week.

Cheers,

Ms Dhivya Premarajan (Malaysia) big_smile

Likes (0)

#2 Thu 22 Mar 07 10:38am

PAF

Member since Thu 22 Mar 07

Re: hello

Hi from Sydney

Thursday at last - Thursday brings At Home with Jamie. After tonight I am just going to have to plant some carrots & beets - think the table & chairs on balcony are going to have to go exclaim  I so enjoy anything & everything Jamie does - really looking forward to the book on this series.

Have a great day

Di

Likes (0)

#3 Fri 23 Mar 07 2:35pm

Chanr

Forum champ
From Melbourne
Member since Mon 14 Mar 05

A big welcome to the fourms Dhivya! Wishing you a great week too! smile

Welcome to the forums too, Di. There are a few really nice Sydneysiders here in the forum that you'll enjoy meeting.

Likes (0)

#4 Fri 23 Mar 07 5:32pm

kurtlichti

Occupation student
From Austria
Member since Thu 22 Feb 07

Hi Dhivya and Hi Di!
Im from Austria!

Welcome to the forums!

All the Best!

Likes (0)

#5 Sun 25 Mar 07 3:18am

Severson

Member since Sun 25 Mar 07

Hello! I'm new to the forums, I have no idea if I am doing this right.  I guess I'll find out.  It's so incredible to see that their are so many people from different countires enjoy a passion for the same thing-cooking and food!  I have a 7 year old daughter who is a very fussy eater. NO VEGS OR NO FRUITS whatsoever.  Also, she has a severe nut allergy. Need lots of help. Jamie thanks for all the lessons on the tv, we all love what you do!! thumbsup

Likes (0)