forum: Food & Drink

#1 Sun 15 Jul 07 4:27pm

Michele C

From Hampshire
Member since Sun 30 Jul 06

I am looking for a cooking machine I saw on a cookery programme?

Dear All

On a recent tv programme one of the cooks had a small machine a bit like an automatic sandwich maker - it had twelve or six round imprints. You put the lid down and it created a small round shape. He said you could use it to make small meatballs, garlic balls etc. It seemed to work really well but I just cannot find one anywhere. Any ideas? I know it sounds strange but true but I did see it.Thanks. Michele

    Likes (0)