Jamie Oliver

forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#21 Wed 24 Sep 08 4:34pm

mrpab

Forum champ
Member since Wed 23 Jul 08

Re: vendemmia's chiacchiericcio=chatter

that was me, mrpab, mads - but most of the photos are taken by MsPablo! big_smile

Likes (0)

#22 Wed 24 Sep 08 6:11pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

mrpab wrote:

cookinlovebird wrote:

I do not know how to show a picture of my apron sad

cookinlovebird help

Hi cookin'!! - first, is the photo already on your computer? if so, do you have a photo editing program like photoshop? There's a good free one you can download called "Picasa". You can use that to make the photo the right size (320 pixels wide) and to change the contrast, brightness, color, etc. Once the photo is ready, if you go to the blogger's homepage, click on 'post blog entry' and that will start your very own blog! Then you can write something, or not, and next to 'attach image', click on the button "choose", then find the photo on your computer and double-click on it.
-and there you go! only 649 steps and we can all check your picture out! I know it's a little complicated, and maybe i left out 37 more steps, so ask me if you need more!
Cheers from the Pabs!

mrp can you please explain also how i can post a 'youtube' video thingy kiss

Likes (0)

#23 Wed 24 Sep 08 6:20pm

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life
From Friuli northern Italy
Member since Mon 14 Jan 08

mrp while msp takes fotos for us to enjoy your viaggiare, you have found a new job, an on-line course for inexpert forum navigatori, I want to be iscritta at once

ciao proudmom how are you thanks for noting my shiny sceriffo star
big_smile

Last edited by madamada (Wed 24 Sep 08 6:22pm)

Likes (0)

#24 Wed 24 Sep 08 6:24pm

mrpab

Forum champ
Member since Wed 23 Jul 08

Hi Kye! - first get the youtube video up, then select the whole 'address' in the top line of your browser ( looks like ""http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3-Cp777FRA"") - then hit 'copy', go to the Jamie forum page where you want to post, and hit 'paste', and bob's yer uncle! big_smile

edit: my pleasure madamadamada, although there are plenty of people who know more than me here! big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

2nd edit: don't look at that video bTW, I just grabbed one at random and it's Josh Groban! -we don't need that, do we? shocked

Last edited by mrpab (Wed 24 Sep 08 6:28pm)

Likes (0)

#25 Wed 24 Sep 08 6:31pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

I am also enjoying the freedom of using photobucket, the photos can be larger and so more complex images work well.  It's free to join.  Add your photos to your named album as many or as few as you want, much like you add a blog photo in the forum, about 11 inches by 9 inches fills a laptop monitor.  If you want to link forum members to your picture, you simply touch 'direct link', then paste into the forum entry, this takes them to only one photo in an album, you can link to a whole album, but since the photos may take a long time to load, don't add too many to your album if you use that feature.  I hope my photobucket links are not annoying on Marie's thread.  I couldn't think of any other way to do something nice for Marie.

Last edited by MsPablo (Wed 24 Sep 08 6:37pm)

Likes (0)

#26 Wed 24 Sep 08 6:49pm

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life

I know what you mean, all what we do and say for Marie seems too little but it's the heart you put in it that counts and travels on invisible waves.
Thanks for suggerimenti about photos maybe I learn a little new every time but then suddenly I seem completely impedita ehehe too much sourdough in my mind

ciao ciao big_smile

Likes (0)

#27 Wed 24 Sep 08 7:16pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

mrpab wrote:

Hi Kye! - first get the youtube video up, then select the whole 'address' in the top line of your browser ( looks like ""http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3-Cp777FRA"") - then hit 'copy', go to the Jamie forum page where you want to post, and hit 'paste', and bob's yer uncle! big_smile

edit: my pleasure madamadamada, although there are plenty of people who know more than me here! big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

2nd edit: don't look at that video bTW, I just grabbed one at random and it's Josh Groban! -we don't need that, do we? shocked

with my great patience i was going to give up tongue and then i got it working

thanks soooo much to the great mmp's kiss  kiss

look onto the over the fence thread cool

Likes (0)

#28 Wed 24 Sep 08 9:32pm

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life

Beeing me famous for misunderstandings, I kept thinking MsP was sending fotos of flowers for Marie and I never opened them, while making evening pizzas I was thinking about the directions she gave you gave to post fotos and realized it is a program called like that, so now I have lots of things I have missed.   oops  hmm  whistle

I must recuperare il tempo perso now, but it's a nice program for the evening ehehe

Likes (0)

#29 Wed 24 Sep 08 11:04pm

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life

I have made a refreshing tour around your foto "bouquets" MsP the one I like most is that with glicini as well as a light pink camelia (I think)

they make me feel well

brava
(my emotion faces below do not work anymore   big smile eheheh)

big_smile  thumbsup  thumbsup  thumbsup  thumbsup  thumbsup  thumbsup  big_smile

Likes (0)

#30 Wed 24 Sep 08 11:06pm

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life

che pasticcio it's time to stop and go to bed yawn

Likes (0)