- Forum super champ Occupation Just being me
- Member since Fri 28 Mar 08
Sloane, what a great name. They will award you an avatar based on that alone!
- Member Occupation Stuff and nonsense!
- From California
- Member since Mon 07 Sep 09
Send a pic to Danny the editor.
Editor at Jamieoliver.com
Substitute at for @ as you would in any email address.
Thanks--I just wish I had been able to send a picture. Had to send it as an attachment. Hope it doesn't cause problems on the other end.
- Forum super champ
- From Melbourne Australia
- Member since Sun 12 Apr 09
An attachment is the way I did it!
- Forum super champ Occupation living life
- From Friuli northern Italy
- Member since Mon 14 Jan 08
does the picture you send as avatar have a fixed size not to be squeezed? I remember mine came out with the cook hat a bit stretched
I want to change my avatar
thanks Danny for loading my pic ............. but I feel a bit sad seeing it doesn't look so clear, my son tells me it has too many particulars in the original, if it's not too much trouble I'd like to load a more suitable one then I'm a bit lost
I've got used to them it's ok do not worry I keep this one and coś sia.
Last edited by madamada (Thu 16 Sep 10 10:46pm)
- Member Occupation Media Industry
- From Singapore
- Member since Tue 12 Oct 10
so i need to send the Editor my picture so he can upload it?
- Member Occupation Musician, arts admin
- From Birmingham, UK
- Member since Wed 22 Dec 10
I think that's a bit funny too. Every other forum I've been on will let me do it myself. But I'll just get on with it.
Maybe they did it this way to prevent anyone adding any obscene pictures?
- Forum champ Occupation Beer Reviewer, Freelance Writer and Pole Dancer at Peppermint Hippo.
- From London
- Member since Sun 06 Dec 09
What on Earth is going on. Join Facebook and put profile photo on first day.
Join JO and there are arguements still going on about whether we have to wait a year and then it's not clear how to do it. Surely I'm missing an easy button.
LIKE THE ONE IN THE RECIPE BLOGS!
Sorry about the shouting. Shhh. Relax. Gooosfrabar. Step away from the keyboard. And relaaaax.