forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Mon 05 Sep 11 2:38am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

My pet just

A thread to share what those pets of ours have been up to!

My pet is my daughter's little black and golden cat, Miso. I just found my elderly neighbour propped on her walking frame seat, on the nature strip, taking in the sun.
Miso was sitting companionably beside her, sharing the moment.
Mrs Chen was so delighted. And they made such a lovely picture! smile

Last edited by JoyYamDaisy (Mon 05 Sep 11 2:48am)

Likes (0)

#2 Mon 05 Sep 11 3:11am

SonomaEddie

Forum super champ
Occupation Chief cook and bottle washer
From Northern California
Member since Sat 10 Feb 07

Re: My pet just

You should have taken a picture.  That would be nice.

Likes (0)

#3 Mon 05 Sep 11 4:15am

cohphanta

Forum champ
Occupation Book Seller
From Jacksonville, FL
Member since Sun 04 Apr 10

My little Lucy has taken to letting me know when she is ready for bed.  She walks to the bedroom, comes back to the living room, back to bedroom, etc. Until I get the hint. She won't stop until I go tuck her in. She has a blanky she likes to sleep under.

Likes (0)

#4 Mon 05 Sep 11 7:05am

janiz

Forum champ
From Gulgong, Australia
Member since Sun 23 Nov 08

...hates to have his routine changed yikes  yikes  yikes  We took him with us to our daughters place on the weekend and he was really put out....didn't eat his breakfast on Sunday morning and was completely exhausted when we got home as he couldn't sleep in his usual daytime resting spots roll . He loves time at home doing what he usually does (which isn't much  lol ) resting, going for a walk in the park and sun baking on the lounge in the sun room....his dog's life isn't too bad at all wink  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#5 Mon 05 Sep 11 9:22am

oliviascotland

Forum champ
From Scotland
Member since Wed 06 Apr 05

... gets really embarrassed if she doesn't hear a vehicle arriving.  This morning our roofers turned up (yippee - we might have a dry winter inside the house after all!), and she didn't hear the lorry and van - she was so very embarrassed and sidled outside with her hackles raised and a very silly grin on her face ...!

Likes (0)

#6 Mon 05 Sep 11 12:26pm

DebDiMaggio

Forum champ
Occupation Newbie Mamma
From Italy-UK-Spain
Member since Mon 16 Jun 08

has deceided she needs 3 tennis balls to be happy, but she has started to cry like a real baby (she's almost 10) when her balls roll under the furniture and even if she could paw them out most of the time she'll stare at you and cry and look pityful till you get on hands and knees and fetch it for her. She usually chooses to do that when you're watching something really interesting on TV!  big_smile

Likes (0)

#7 Mon 05 Sep 11 2:17pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Pablo would get a tiny slice of pizza as a treat when we'd have it.  I put it near his food bowl so he could manage, and then he'd bring it out to the deck where we were having our pizza.  That was the only time he did that, he wanted to join the pizza party.  He was the greatest cat that ever lived.

Likes (0)

#8 Mon 05 Sep 11 2:22pm

minerva

Forum champ
Occupation Walking the Old Ways
From Living in the Wild Woods
Member since Wed 16 Jan 08

..........gets between the quilt & the matress when he is cold & wet, worms around in the dark, & then lies there biting my feet until I get up!

Tiger would give the Pablo a run for your money on the "greatest cat" stakes.
(Though I do threaten fairly often that if he carries on with his nonsense I could be wearing a new fur hat for xmas!)

Likes (0)

#9 Mon 05 Sep 11 2:43pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Tiger must be a prince among kitties, another noble black and white, maybe with a touch of pink on the nose?

Likes (0)

#10 Mon 05 Sep 11 3:22pm

minerva

Forum champ
Occupation Walking the Old Ways
From Living in the Wild Woods
Member since Wed 16 Jan 08

..............no white on this one................purest black long-haired wickedness through & through, believe me!

Edit: No pink either.................& the pads on his feet (known in our house as "blackberries") are black too!
He has golden eyes though!

Last edited by minerva (Mon 05 Sep 11 3:24pm)

Likes (0)