Jamie Oliver

forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#16071 Wed 26 Oct 11 4:42am

dmfootycoach

From Ontario, Canada
Member since Mon 11 Jan 10

Re: What are you doing right this minute ????

Taking a break from flooring. Dance Floor and wifes craft room done. Time for a beer.

Likes (0)

#16072 Wed 26 Oct 11 4:57am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

wave Hi DM! Enjoy your well deserved beer!  wink

Right now....I'm popping-by before thinking  hmm  about dinner...it's been a lovely sunny spring day over here & our strawberry 'bed' is overflowing with such great weather! Oh! And, the cows are happy cows too!  big_smile

Merry Christmas to you ALL! :-)
    Likes (0)

#16073 Wed 26 Oct 11 5:17am

cohphanta

Forum champ
Occupation Book Seller
From Jacksonville, FL
Member since Sun 04 Apr 10

Staying up late...so i can sleep in....so I can work an overnight shift tomorrow...they are cleaning my stores carpet and I have to be there....gonna try to stay up 2 more hours.

Also, nursing a hurt finger. I dropped a bookcase on my finger LOL.  I do believe Murphy's Law is in charge of my life....it's not broken though, just cut pretty bad...

Likes (0)

#16074 Wed 26 Oct 11 5:17am

dmfootycoach

From Ontario, Canada
Member since Mon 11 Jan 10

Thanks Kris!!! I'll enjoy another and raise a glass to the Kiwis and yourself. If you don't mind?!

Likes (0)

#16075 Wed 26 Oct 11 5:28am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

Go right ahead, DM!  wink ...thank you for your *cheers* & I'll 'clink' my glass of raro (orange flavoured drink!...fridge is a bit bare at the mo...) back to you!  cool

Hi Coh! Sorry to hear about your finger. Hopefully you will feel much better in the morning! Take care!  smile

Last edited by Kiwi Kris (Wed 26 Oct 11 5:29am)

Merry Christmas to you ALL! :-)
    Likes (0)

#16076 Wed 26 Oct 11 8:05am

BritFinn

Forum champ
Occupation Opiskelija
From Finland
Member since Thu 26 Aug 10

Wondering how long I can put off going shopping for.  Need to do a supermarket shop, but somehow can't be bothered.  So thought I'd stop by here first.

DM a dance floor sounds wonderful, and a craft room, wow big_smile

Kris, we're rapidly heading into winter here, I got a thicker coat out yesterday and the days are getting rapidly shorter.  So I'm a bit envious, maybe I can get a bottle of Kiwi wine, close my eyes and be transported  hmm

Likes (0)

#16077 Wed 26 Oct 11 8:29am

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

stopping my spiders chase around the house to let them settle somewhere outside  crossed , I'm cleaning and making corners shinier thinking to Xmas family gathering  shocked and looking at my house with a sort of insofferenza/impatience .... it's not at all a good feeling, I never feel like that while weeding my campo  wink so I came here to cheer up and love my messy house again big_smile

yes kye I discovered we must add 9 hours to tune in with Eddie's program thumbsup

ciao all of you

figure to yourself (??) a singing smiley from a rainy Italy

Last edited by Grand_Ma (Wed 26 Oct 11 10:58pm)

Likes (0)

#16078 Wed 26 Oct 11 7:23pm

SonomaEddie

Forum super champ
Occupation Chief cook and bottle washer
From Northern California
Member since Sat 10 Feb 07

I imagine it on my mind's tv screen, Mada.  I can see you waving to all who tune in.

I am trying to get enough gumption to wash last night's dishes, bring in a 40# bag of stove pellets and jockey the cars around before driving to Santa Rosa to take Jim to Oakland.

Likes (0)

#16079 Wed 26 Oct 11 7:28pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

Sounds like a great plan Eddie, i would love to experience your day....apart from the next morning dirty dishes yikes  help

Likes (0)

#16080 Wed 26 Oct 11 10:52pm

janiz

Forum champ
From Gulgong, Australia
Member since Sun 23 Nov 08

I have a bit of a busy day today....

I am off to get my hair cut and coloured (can't have those nasty grey airs taking over  tongue )Then this after noon I am off to get my nails done ( I have never had them done before....I rarely even paint them wink ) then this evening I am off to a fund raiser for breast cancer at the local  up market ( if you can have up market here yikes  lol  lol ) restaurant. Should be a good evening with the girls.  thumbsup

Likes (0)