forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#16091 Thu 27 Oct 11 5:29am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

Re: What are you doing right this minute ????

BritFinn wrote:

Wondering how long I can put off going shopping for.  Need to do a supermarket shop, but somehow can't be bothered.  So thought I'd stop by here first.

DM a dance floor sounds wonderful, and a craft room, wow big_smile

Kris, we're rapidly heading into winter here, I got a thicker coat out yesterday and the days are getting rapidly shorter.  So I'm a bit envious, maybe I can get a bottle of Kiwi wine, close my eyes and be transported  hmm

wave Hi Britty! If I could be Samantha off the old show; Bewitched, I'd *click my fingers* for you & hey presto you'd be here!!!  wink  ...

I do have to say tho BritFinn, that I do admire you & your families resilience to cope with your harsh winters...my hubby & I have only just moved closer up North which means it becomes much warmer, tho, my niece & her family live at the bottom of the South Island & that's closer to the Antartic!

Hmmm! talkin' about shows, I thought I'd pop-in before my most fav sitcom on-this-planet starts i.e. "Everyone loves Raymond", before peeling some potatoes etc for our dinner!!

Hey there, Eddie! I'm glad you got back from your road trip safe & sound! And, that you had a great time with Jim!! Actually, talkin' about my fav show, which I know is yours too, Ed - over here we have the new show; "The Middle", which Debra/now Frankie aka; Patricia Heaton, stars in with her cast!!  thumbsup

Hi to All!....I'd better get a motor-on around the forums..... whistle

Likes (0)

#16092 Thu 27 Oct 11 5:35am

mrrobbiecreasey

Member since Thu 27 Oct 11

thinking what the hell am i doing on here at 4.37am i have to be up at 6.00am big_smile  mad  angry  yawn  shocked  oops  sad  mad

Likes (0)

#16093 Thu 27 Oct 11 5:46am

dmfootycoach

From Ontario, Canada
Member since Mon 11 Jan 10

Missing my dog by the fire. Funny how certain things trigger.
Everybody Loves Raymond Kris? Might as well name it the Mr and MRS footycoach show. We both love it often wonder why my wife is pointing at me and laughing when Ray is being silly???? question  question

Likes (0)

#16094 Thu 27 Oct 11 6:00am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

Yes! snap!!! On "The Middle", even Marie/Ma Barone, was on last sunday nite with Frankie/Debra!!!! was a real scream too lol , Lifes best 'medicine'!!!...we must make a "Fan club" exclaim 

(Sorry about your doggy, thinking of you!)

Likes (0)

#16095 Thu 27 Oct 11 8:46am

janiz

Forum champ
From Gulgong, Australia
Member since Sun 23 Nov 08

I love Everybody Loves Raymond....the characters are so like my whole family  tongue  in different ways....I always have a chuckle when it is on!  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#16096 Thu 27 Oct 11 9:19am

SonomaEddie

Forum super champ
Occupation Chief cook and bottle washer
From Northern California
Member since Sat 10 Feb 07

That was such a great show!
going to be in the 30's (F) tonight.  Glad I bought a bag of pellets for the stove tonight.
Will need to stoke the stoke amanhã!

Likes (0)

#16097 Thu 27 Oct 11 9:24am

falconcy

Forum champ
Occupation Project Manager
From Limassol, Cyprus
Member since Tue 19 Dec 06

Waiting for the nice beancounter to hand out salary cheques ahead of a long weekend - the one first this year that did not fall on a weekend. Then it's off to the bank and backpedaling till knocking off time.

Likes (0)

#16098 Thu 27 Oct 11 10:21am

cohphanta

Forum champ
Occupation Book Seller
From Jacksonville, FL
Member since Sun 04 Apr 10

Just got off work.....long night of getting the carpet cleaned.

Likes (0)

#16099 Thu 27 Oct 11 11:35am

BritFinn

Forum champ
Occupation Opiskelija
From Finland
Member since Thu 26 Aug 10

Have a nice long rest Coco, I think you deserve it!

You made me laugh Kiwi, when you said about it being warmer up north.  That just seems odd to me.  But we do like the weather mostly, as we have properly defined seasons.  But boy do you need a big selection of clothes!  wink

Enjoy your long weekend Falconcy smile

Eddie, I'd been wondering about pellet stoves, after hearing some of you mention them.  Then a couple of weeks ago, they featured them on "How It's Made", so now I know what you're talking about! thumbsup

Likes (0)

#16100 Thu 27 Oct 11 11:44am

ShaneB

From Australia
Member since Thu 27 Oct 11

Waiting for a friend to arrive then cooking one of my faves, Thai Green Curry !  thumbsup

Likes (0)