forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sat 03 Dec 11 11:43pm

huggyb85

Member since Tue 18 May 10

Anyone know the story of Dr Burzynski ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ibsoqjPac

Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food and Drug Administration in American history.
In the 1970’s, Dr. Burzynski made a remarkable discovery that threatened to change the face of cancer treatment forever. His non-toxic gene-targeted cancer medicine could have helped save millions of lives over the last two decades had his discovery not been criminally suppressed by the US government, as his therapy, called “antineoplastons,” have been shown to effectively help cure some of the most “incurable” forms of terminal cancer.
This documentary takes you through the treacherous 14-year journey Dr. Burzynski and his patients have had to endure in order to finally obtain FDA-approved clinical trials of antineoplastons.
His story is yet another testament that fact can be far stranger than fiction, as the film exposes the powerful, unscrupulous forces that work to maintain the status quo of the medical- and pharmaceutical industry at any cost—including the lives of millions of people.

Last edited by huggyb85 (Sun 04 Dec 11 12:20am)

Likes (0)

#2 Sun 04 Dec 11 12:02am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

Re: Anyone know the story of Dr Burzynski ?

I know his story through this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislaw_Burzynski

Likes (0)

#3 Sun 04 Dec 11 12:16am

huggyb85

I know his story through this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislaw_Burzynski

Ok so maybe your getting bad info

I will read the wiki page fully and double check every thing on there to get both sides of the story

Although I do know this for certain

In the tests the FDA used they went against Dr Burzynski's protocol and used dosages significantly less than what was deemed to have an affect on the cancer cells.

And another thing I know is that his treatment has cured terminally ill patients and many of them have supported him throughout his court case

So maybe this story is worth delving a little deeper into than just taking wiki pedia as fact

I don't mean that to sound rude I just feel that something is not right about this whole story

Last edited by huggyb85 (Sun 04 Dec 11 1:16am)

Likes (0)

#4 Tue 06 Dec 11 5:50pm

huggyb85

Nobody interested in a cure for cancer then...

There is a dangerous combination of unconditional compliance with authority and apathy going through this world.

This man can cure cancer, he is being attacked by the FDA, he needs peoples support. Not a load of loonies who shout conspiracy at the tiniest suggestion that their world view is not like the one they took security in.

Wake the Hell UP

Did you not watch the FOOD REVOLUTION.

Can you not see the power structure!!

Come on people, this is important that you can help this mans cause. 

Watch the video on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ibsoqjPac

Last edited by huggyb85 (Tue 06 Dec 11 5:54pm)

Likes (0)

#5 Wed 07 Dec 11 11:16am

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

If his  so -called cure was effective it would withstand independant peer reveiw.. IT has not so far..  To the best of my ability to gather info on this, "his cause" is to bilk money out of desperately ill  people , their families  and medicare.

The Universe is alive and self aware. 
Need proof?
Look in a mirror.
    Likes (0)

#6 Sun 11 Dec 11 7:12pm

huggyb85

The USA Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has supervised the completion of Phase 2 trials of Burzynski's Antineoplastons, which proves safety and efficacy under the most strictest of conditions. Phase 3 trials are the third and final Phase before reaching approval for the public. If Burzynski is a fraud, then that means all drugs on the market today that are approved for public use as well as all drugs currently in phase 2 and 3 trials are also frauds.

There are four phases of clinical trials in cancer treatment:

Phase I trials: to determine the safety of a new treatment

Phase II trials: to determine whether a certain kind of cancer responds to a new treatment

Phase III trials: to verify whether a new treatment is better than standard treatment

Phase IV trials: to find more specific information about a new treatment that has been already approved for use in patients

Antineoplastons are responsible for curing some of the most incurable forms of terminal cancer. One form of cancer - diffuse, intrinsic, childhood brainstem glioma has never before been cured in any scientifically controlled clinical trial in the history of medicine. Antineoplastons hold the first cures in history - dozens of them.

Unfortunately the FDA is sometimes influenced by the pharmaceutical companies.

These companies would loose billions from the chemotherapy industry if this cure was approved so they tried to put him in prison but FAILED.

The treatment was actually approved for use BUT only after conventional treatments have failed (chemotherapy and radiotherapy). But at this point the persons immune system is so far gone that it is pretty much game over.

The FDA did further tests on his treatment, I believe this was phase 3, but used significantly lower doses of the Antineoplastons than was deemed responsive from Dr Burzynski's protocol.

Why would they do this?

It is sick, but maybe the reason they have hi-jacked this treatment is because they are being influenced by the Big Pharma companies.

One thing about Chemo statistics that most people are unaware of is that they are misleading, a 'cure' in their stats is if someone lives for 5+ years after the treatment. A cure is if the cancer targeted is destroyed by the chemo, even if cancer then develops in other areas. Which in most cases it does due to the immune system being absolutely shot.

It's just a shame that so many people can't face the cold hard truth. They believe the propaganda, totally oblivious to the fact that 5 companies in the USA control the entire media news stations. These companies, or derivatives of these companies also control Pharma, Banking, Oil. It is one massive monopoly and they don't care if people have to die to retain their massive profits.

Ignorance is bliss I guess with some.

If you need more sources Ashen, go to pubmed.com and search for "burzynski antineoplaston"

Also here are real life stories of people cured by Dr Burzynski
http://burzynskipatientgroup.org/

Here is one that has never been cured before using approved treatments. Let me reiterate at this point that antineoplaston's ARE approved but only after chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy has failed and the patient has been sent away to die.

I am not sure though if it is allowed if the cancer is deemed terminal also, as this patients case below was.

Cured: Brainstem Glioma brain cancer - Jessica Ressel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwTonGa0 … r_embedded

And there are many more on the http://burzynskipatientgroup.org/ website

Last edited by huggyb85 (Sun 11 Dec 11 8:44pm)

Likes (0)

#7 Mon 12 Dec 11 6:30pm

whitedog

Forum champ
Occupation striving to be a better human
From america
Member since Sat 09 Feb 08

There's no profit in cure.

I loath the cancer industry

Likes (0)

#8 Sun 18 Dec 11 11:37pm

huggyb85

whitedog wrote:

There's no profit in cure.

Spot on.

Likes (0)

#9 Mon 19 Dec 11 11:04am

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

Huggy...   read a bit better ..   I said  "IT has not so far"    .. I am well aware that it is still being looked at.

I didn't say his treatment was a fraud, I said he was trying to bilk desparately ill families.   I think he is a true believer in his cure, but is willing to do some very unsavoury things to try and fund its further research.

Also  a scientific experiment must meet the burden of repeatablitily under independant review.    There are spontateous remissions of every type of cancer ,  which means that 1 case is intriguing but hardly proof.

As to your assertation that it is the FDA that is solely trying to block him, the British Cancer society also has come out saying they find no efficacy to his treatment.

Just to be clear the overall incidence of cancer and overall diagnosis of new cancer has actually declined since about 1998 .. there are a couple of cancers this is not true for but overall it is statistical fact..   Research it.

As for  your assertion in the other thread about dogmatic thought.  , I would say you are the very definition of that.  You have swallowed whole a certain view and anything different is dismissed.

The Universe is alive and self aware. 
Need proof?
Look in a mirror.
    Likes (0)

#10 Sun 01 Jan 12 6:12am

huggyb85

Ashen wrote:

Huggy...   read a bit better ..   I said  "IT has not so far"    .. I am well aware that it is still being looked at.

I didn't say his treatment was a fraud, I said he was trying to bilk desparately ill families.   I think he is a true believer in his cure, but is willing to do some very unsavoury things to try and fund its further research.

Isn't that a contradiction? If he believes in his cure how can he be simultaneously out to 'bilk' people?

Ashen wrote:

Also  a scientific experiment must meet the burden of repeatablitily under independant review.    There are spontateous remissions of every type of cancer ,  which means that 1 case is intriguing but hardly proof.

As to your assertation that it is the FDA that is solely trying to block him, the British Cancer society also has come out saying they find no efficacy to his treatment.

You see, you assume that there can't be a level of near omnipresent control. You believe that things are far too open and fair, that cancer cures could not be suppressed. But the fact is, that they have been since the 1930's.

Your world view, or belief system is getting in the way of looking at things objectively.

You may believe that I have a conspiratorial belief system, but this is not the case, this is just how things are. There IS a conspiracy at work.

Basically your what people call a sheeple

mrgreen  mrgreen  mrgreen  mrgreen  mrgreen

Likes (0)