forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#21 Fri 13 Jan 12 11:19am

The White Rabbit

Forum super champ
From Sydney, Australia
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Re: Anyone know the story of Dr Burzynski ?

Just a sec, if this dude's treatment is so effective why hasn't he accepted the truck loads of cash "big pharma" would have rolled up to his door? They've bought most of the "nutritional supplements" industry so they aren't short of a coin. I'm sure they would plump the cash for the FDA stuff if they felt it was that great.

Likes (0)

#22 Tue 03 Apr 12 1:30am

huggyb85

Member since Tue 18 May 10

So tell me kye in france, why is he not locked up, why has a court not found him guilty if this is true?

Classic misinformation here. You only have to watch "Dr Burzynski the Movie" to see this critic has has no foundation. The evidence and the witnesses who will travel the country to back the good doctor when the authorities try to close him down and steal his patent. This is what the whole vendetta is about. Owning the patent..Watch the movie people. it's free to watch on line. Then decide.

Why have his treatments been authorised by the FDA?

Why are there so many real life stories of cures online from many different sources?

Next you will be telling me the active ingredient in canabis (thc) doesn't cure cancer

help

http://safeaccess.ca/research/cancer.htm
http://www.naturalnews.com/033757_canna … _cure.html

Last edited by huggyb85 (Tue 03 Apr 12 1:39am)

Likes (0)

#23 Tue 03 Apr 12 1:31am

huggyb85

The White Rabbit wrote:

Just a sec, if this dude's treatment is so effective why hasn't he accepted the truck loads of cash "big pharma" would have rolled up to his door? They've bought most of the "nutritional supplements" industry so they aren't short of a coin. I'm sure they would plump the cash for the FDA stuff if they felt it was that great.

Because their croneys are already making billions from chemotherapy

Likes (0)

#24 Tue 03 Apr 12 1:32am

huggyb85

The White Rabbit wrote:

And he has the patent. He owns exclusive rights to this treatment.. HE found the cure himself. He ACED his studies top of the class

Likes (0)

#25 Tue 03 Apr 12 7:54am

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

May I also suggest again to you that this forum is the wrong place and audience to this discussion , I feel you would be better posting elsewhere to get your points noticed , on a forum that will be more interested and prepared to have a more active discussion.

I feel that this discussion will not progress much more here .

Likes (0)

#26 Tue 03 Apr 12 9:44pm

huggyb85

mummza wrote:

May I also suggest again to you that this forum is the wrong place and audience to this discussion , I feel you would be better posting elsewhere to get your points noticed , on a forum that will be more interested and prepared to have a more active discussion.

I feel that this discussion will not progress much more here .

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Likes (0)

#27 Fri 30 Nov 12 10:18am

huggyb85

Burzynski trials now entering stage 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARp_JlXq … ture=share

Likes (0)

#28 Sat 01 Dec 12 8:02am

The White Rabbit

Forum super champ
From Sydney, Australia
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

You're back! A few months late I might add. Merry christmas and may all your conspiracy theories come true!

Likes (0)