forum: FAQ's

Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Thu 17 May 12 1:13am

greyhound

Occupation plasterer
From Brisbane
Member since Mon 24 Apr 06

Re: SUB STANDARD GARLIC PRESSS - HOW CAN I COMPLAIN????

hey i got the tefal frypans with JO stamp on them. i think it would be tefal who i would cal if something went wrong and not JO. he is only the promotion not the manufacturer. i also have the spice rack with magnetic bases on, but i do prefer the old spice racks with jars in them. downside of being a gadget freak i suppose. either way i havent had a problem with any of them but thats prolly because of the manufacturer used.
i do think its a bit harsh to accuse JO of just gettin richer on substandard products tho. the companies i believe approach him not the other way around. contact the manufacturer and deal with them, not come into a forum bagging on the name stamped on it.

Likes (0)

#12 Fri 25 May 12 7:33pm

JAHStinks

Member since Fri 25 May 12

I share your frustration Cherrylcar!! It appears that it's more important for them to make money than care about your complain. Your persistent complain won't make the slightest dent in their fortune.  I joined the Jamie At Home scheme last year as a fun thing to do.... My manager still not given me the incentive promised for introducing someone to expand her team/money, that was a year ago, despite chasing with emails, texts, I even offer to send someone to collect it, no reply.  AND she owes me 5.80 in commission since August, 9 months later, she hasn't hasn't paid, probably has no intention to do so.  It's not even the piddily 5.80, it's the principle - or is having principle too much to expect from them?

Likes (0)

#13 Fri 25 May 12 11:04pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Welcome to the forum JAHStinks .

Sadly I am not sure you have joined the forum for the right reasons .

I beleive you have joined to registrar your complaint , but , like you we are all people sitting at home , passing time , reading and writing about things that interest us , a diverse group from all over the world .

I am sure there has been some sort of misunderstanding about the 5.80 .
I am fairly sure that you manager will have a manager that you could contact , or , why not write to the JAH offices to ask about this , I would imagine that somewhere on your welcome pack there will be an address or contact number.

I would suggest that you contact them rather than post here as they might be able to help you whereas we are not in a position to help.

Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear.

Likes (0)

#14 Fri 25 May 12 11:18pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

Hi Stinks, sorry that you are angry with a very minor complaint..who is the she manager, name please then perhaps things can move...Incentive and Motivation instead of anger.

Likes (0)

#15 Sat 26 May 12 6:33am

mark's kitchen

Occupation Head cook, Mark's Kitchen & Smokin' BBQ
From santa rosa,california,usa
Member since Mon 21 Jun 04

Kye and Mummza, I respect your comments, however it seems that the poster has tried to, address this issue to here best ability and has at this point not received a satisifying resolution. As a consumer I too would,resort to a forum that I thought might help. I am not sure that this forum will,help,the situation but respect the posters attempt.

mark

Likes (0)

#16 Sat 26 May 12 10:25am

mummza

Forum super champ
From The land of song.

Mark , I can understand that more about the garlic press , but with JAHStincks it is different as she has started to sell some of the Jamie At Home products and feels that her direct supervisor has withheld some of the money owed to her .
This could be just a result of a misunderstanding by either person.
However it seems to have not Being addressed by the supervisor .

My suggestion here is for JAHStinks to look in the welcome pack ( which would have been given when he/she started out as a Jamie at Home representative , and look for the next person to contact  so that this dispute can be solved.

JAHStinks is NOT a consumer , she is part of a selling team , a bit like the Tupperware , Pampered Chef and Avon sellers JAHStinks would have chosen to join this team to make him/herself some money .
There will be a correct chain of procedure for a grievance which he/she should follow .
(I am fairly sure that writing an angry post on the forum is not mentioned in the procedure .)
Another place to find out where to lodge a grievance would be through the dedicated Jamie At Home pages in the website , I am fairly sure there is a 'members only' section . There will I am sure be a contact page to the offices of JAH there.

(I feel ..that this has been written about on the forum as a way of protest rather than to solve an issue . Which is not a very Profesional way to behave .. Sorry )

Last edited by mummza (Sat 26 May 12 10:28am)

Likes (0)

#17 Sun 27 May 12 10:00pm

mark's kitchen

Occupation Head cook, Mark's Kitchen & Smokin' BBQ
From santa rosa,california,usa
Member since Mon 21 Jun 04

mummza wrote:

Mark , I can understand that more about the garlic press , but with JAHStincks it is different as she has started to sell some of the Jamie At Home products and feels that her direct supervisor has withheld some of the money owed to her .
This could be just a result of a misunderstanding by either person.
However it seems to have not Being addressed by the supervisor .

My suggestion here is for JAHStinks to look in the welcome pack ( which would have been given when he/she started out as a Jamie at Home representative , and look for the next person to contact  so that this dispute can be solved.

JAHStinks is NOT a consumer , she is part of a selling team , a bit like the Tupperware , Pampered Chef and Avon sellers JAHStinks would have chosen to join this team to make him/herself some money .
There will be a correct chain of procedure for a grievance which he/she should follow .
(I am fairly sure that writing an angry post on the forum is not mentioned in the procedure .)
Another place to find out where to lodge a grievance would be through the dedicated Jamie At Home pages in the website , I am fairly sure there is a 'members only' section . There will I am sure be a contact page to the offices of JAH there.

(I feel ..that this has been written about on the forum as a way of protest rather than to solve an issue . Which is not a very Profesional way to behave .. Sorry )

Point well taken. I did not understand the particulars.
Mark

Likes (0)

#18 Sun 27 May 12 10:06pm

mummza

Forum super champ
From The land of song.

thumbsup

Likes (0)

#19 Sun 27 May 12 11:43pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

thumbsup

Likes (0)