forum: Campaigns and Community

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Tue 28 Aug 12 8:30pm

Jo Food Rev

From Jamie's Office
Member since Mon 21 Nov 11

Food Revolution Community Hangouts

Following the success of Jamie’s first ever Google+ Hangout on Food Revolution Day we’re excited to announce our community hangout plans!

On Food Revolution Day on May 19, we hosted our very first Food Revolution Hangout where Jamie was joined by revolutionaries in America, Australia and Malaysia to talk about what the Food Revolution means to them and how important it is to communities worldwide. It was such a success, the G+ team included it in their Google+ Summer Highlights video and have worked with us to develop a plan for monthly Food Revolution Community hangouts with our first one is this Thursday!

As the new school year starts, we thought what better way to kick off our community Google+ Hangouts than to talk about back-to-school. We’ll be discussing what’s in store for students as they head back to school, touch on new US meal regulations, and what parents, students and schools can all to do help implement these new rules.

So on Thursday, at 10am PT/1pm ET we’ll be joined live on air by some amazing Food Revolution heroes, partners and community members for a live interactive chat about school food!

Find out more and how you can tune in here: http://www.jamieoliver.com/us/foundatio … anging-out

Thanks!
Jo

Likes (0)

#2 Tue 28 Aug 12 10:03pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Re: Food Revolution Community Hangouts

That sounds really exciting Jo , sadly once again I will be nowhere near a computer at that time so I wont be able to listen.
One day I will manage to catch the interactive chats.

Likes (0)