forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Thu 08 Nov 12 10:11am

rm82

Member since Thu 08 Nov 12

which kenwood mixer

Hi

I am looking at buying a kenwood mixer i dont know which one to go for a would like one that is going to last and so far have found the km336 and the kmc010? does anyone have any recommendations?

thanks very much

Likes (0)

#2 Thu 08 Nov 12 10:24pm

The White Rabbit

Forum super champ
From Sydney, Australia
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Re: which kenwood mixer

Not the small handheld one with the cord that wraps around the base. The cord gets bent and stops working. I have a kenwood stand mixer, it's about 10 years old - chef junior was the model name. It's not heavy duty enough for anything but mixing cakes. I think I'll go for a kitchen aid next time.

Likes (0)

#3 Fri 09 Nov 12 10:34am

rm82

Member since Thu 08 Nov 12

thanks! it is the stand mixer im looking at which you can add different accesories onto, there is just so many versions and im unsure which one to choose  hmm

Likes (0)

#4 Fri 09 Nov 12 12:20pm

The White Rabbit

Forum super champ
From Sydney, Australia
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

In a magazine i got recently there was an ad for a couple of different models and the kitchen aid was only about $50 or 60 more than the fancy end kenwood. My sister has a kitchen aid and does a lot of baking and loves it. I know someone with the chef version of the one i have with all the attachments and they use it fairly regularly. It is a tough choice.

Likes (0)