Jamie Oliver

forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#531 Tue 27 Nov 12 2:01pm

CoastalKid

Member since Mon 26 Nov 12

Re: Ask me a cooking question

Duh...read it too quickly!! Just realised it's my link from Lorraine!! Hopefully there will be some meringue guru that will advise...thanks so much for your time and help smile

Likes (0)

#532 Tue 27 Nov 12 5:51pm

Ratko

Member since Tue 27 Nov 12

Hi there,

Fist i would like to say that I admire your work. I admire you work with the adolescents you are doing. Giving them a chance to become more than they have imagined in their lives. You are doing a great job, and i think you should be given the Nobel Prize.
I like to hear your opinion for one recipe, that i like to make and surprise everyone on my birthday. I have mushrooms, cheese and a shafran. I like to put the mushrooms in a pan, then put the cheese over them and bake them in the oven. At the end i like to put some shafran on them. Do you think it is a good combination?

Best Regards,

Likes (0)

#533 Tue 27 Nov 12 9:25pm

Roshanj

Member since Tue 27 Nov 12

Hello!

Hope this answers ASAP.

The other day Jamie, on yor 15minute meals. You were making a Thai dish, you used a processor which you also had a food cutter in..... To make your Thai salad. My mum is ill now and cannot cut anymore but adores cooking.... What was this machine called as I want to buy it for her for Christmas!

Please let me know!

Thank you ever so much

Likes (0)

#534 Tue 27 Nov 12 11:47pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

welcome to the forum Roshanj  smile
In the 30 minute meal series most of the time Mr Oliver used a magimix , but the food processor I saw the other day on the telly was different , it had a cylinder shaped feeding tube to put the veg into. I will try to find out  what make it is for you as I had not seen it before.

Edit.. I think I have found it.. was it this one ?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Jamie-O … mp;sr=8-25

Last edited by mummza (Tue 27 Nov 12 11:49pm)

Likes (0)

#535 Wed 28 Nov 12 9:41pm

ehobbit

Member since Wed 28 Nov 12

I want to cook the steak sandwich menu on 30 minute meals for my friends, but one of my friends doesn't eat meat. what fish could i use with this menu?

Likes (0)

#536 Wed 28 Nov 12 11:33pm

mummza

Forum super champ
From The land of song.

welcome to the forum ehobbit   smile

Does your freind eat Fish ?
Are they vegetarian ?

Its easiest to know this before we awnser the question.

Likes (0)

#537 Thu 29 Nov 12 4:09pm

Agnes26

Member since Thu 29 Nov 12

Hi!
Two weeks ago I bought in Poland four Jamie Olivier 16-piece cutlery sets. I would like to inform you that one of forks changes shape after first cleaning in the dishwasher. What I supose to do with this? What with guarantee? Sorry that I write here, but I was try to contact with Merison company and I have any message till today sad

Likes (0)

#538 Thu 29 Nov 12 7:33pm

hotcupasoup

Member since Fri 23 Nov 12

my brother the world famous actor starred in the titanic movie in the 90's!!! if we were all back in time on board not knowing the iceberg would hit us what do you think would be the dinner that evening if we all sat on the captains table like first class dining!!! dressed to kill!!!

Likes (0)

#539 Fri 30 Nov 12 1:50am

mummza

Forum super champ
From The land of song.

Welcome to the forum Agnes26  smile

How disappointing . What part of the fork has changed shape , was it the handle ?
I do not know what these sets look like , but I wonder what the handle is made from.
I hope you can get this sorted out soon.

Likes (0)

#540 Fri 30 Nov 12 9:05am

hippytea

Occupation Chief cook and bottle-washer
From Scotland
Member since Mon 12 Sep 11

Agnes, can't you just take it back to the shop you bought it from? That seems the simplest thing to do.

Likes (0)