forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#16751 Tue 27 Nov 12 8:47pm

RedfoxEstonia

Forum champ
Occupation museum guide in Tallinn Seaplane Hangars
From Tallinn, Estonia
Member since Tue 16 Mar 10

Re: What are you doing right this minute ????

I am lazing off from the storywriting and just reading the forum over a long time.
I dont think I will have the story done by the deadline if I keep discovereing new details I lack. even if it takes me forever I wanna do it properly and give it a good background. the whole geography, climate, daytime-nighttime, clothes.... I recommend writing stories if you wanna become the wisest person in the world. I hope I will be. but you know, teh world was made from a tree, the dry land from one of the main branches, the human kind from a big branch, man from a small branch, the head from a twig and the mind from a cone. one good thought of one man is but a mere seed inside that cone. even if you have thousands of good thoughts it doesnt only depend on the man where they fall and if and how they grow.

Likes (0)

#16752 Thu 06 Dec 12 12:32pm

BritFinn

Forum champ
Occupation Opiskelija
From Finland
Member since Thu 26 Aug 10

It's Independence Day here in Finland, so everyone has the day off.  As I have some spare time (it's not a day for housework wink ) I'm having a go at making some gluten free puff pastry.  I found the recipe ages ago, but haven't had the time to make it, because of all the rolling, chilling, rolling, chilling etc.  I've done 3 or 4 cycles now, and am quite hopeful.  I'll post how it turns out  crossed

Likes (0)

#16753 Thu 06 Dec 12 5:11pm

Miss Twain

Occupation Secretary (50%)
From Montreux (VD), Switzerland
Member since Sun 06 Feb 11

Watching TV, and surfing on the forums !!! big_smile

Likes (0)

#16754 Thu 06 Dec 12 6:38pm

BritFinn

Forum champ
Occupation Opiskelija
From Finland
Member since Thu 26 Aug 10

Basking in the praise of my family, after making them my first gluten free Christmas Stars big_smile

http://www.jamieoliver.com/bloggers/vie … p?id=79031

Likes (0)

#16755 Thu 06 Dec 12 7:21pm

cohphanta

Forum champ
Occupation Book Seller
From Jacksonville, FL
Member since Sun 04 Apr 10

taking a break from house cleaning (more appropriately called de-furring the house) and stuffing my face with chinese take out....mmmm General Tso chicken, pork fried rice and spare ribs. big_smile

Likes (0)

#16756 Thu 06 Dec 12 9:21pm

bignige

Member since Mon 05 Nov 12

Pls check out my blog http://theschoolkitchen.blogspot.com I'd love to years what thou think. Thanks

Likes (0)

#16757 Thu 06 Dec 12 10:57pm

christian_halfm

Occupation Sometimes I would like to know myself (or like to change it).
From Germany
Member since Thu 17 Mar 11

bignige wrote:

Pls check out my blog http://theschoolkitchen.blogspot.com I'd love to years what thou think. Thanks

Thank you for sharing that! This needs closer examination ...

Likes (0)

#16758 Thu 06 Dec 12 11:06pm

cohphanta

Forum champ
Occupation Book Seller
From Jacksonville, FL
Member since Sun 04 Apr 10

m

Likes (0)

#16759 Sat 15 Dec 12 6:50am

RedfoxEstonia

Forum champ
Occupation museum guide in Tallinn Seaplane Hangars
From Tallinn, Estonia
Member since Tue 16 Mar 10

rearranging my story. I cant decide whether to let my characters go to the Upper World in all seriousness or to include a pun. and the Christmas Stallu as well.... I am afraid to let him be a russian mobster cause.,... might cause problems. but I dont have to worry about it. by the time the book is published, IF it ever is, I will be far far away....

Likes (0)

#16760 Sat 15 Dec 12 9:52pm

greenkitchen

Occupation Radio
From Sugar Land, Texas USA
Member since Sun 25 Nov 07

Surfing the forums, gearing up to start cooking dinner.  I'm doing braised beef shortribs.  Haven't decided what do serve with them.  Went grocery shopping and feel like there isn't anything to eat!   whistle

Likes (0)