forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Fri 14 Dec 12 2:43pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

for mummza

your pumpkin seeds grown in my campo neighbor's garden, crawled through the  fence and made flowers in the sun, that is in the oland I cultivate, they cancelled an old story of boundaries between the two ladies real owners of the land and finally they are feeding my nipotina in wonderful sweet veg soups, together with other ingredients we add to make her discover the tastes of this world
ciao mummza thanks and trilli, risate, dadada, neeneenee, mamama from Irene herself and her grateful nonna big_smile

Likes (0)

#2 Sat 15 Dec 12 6:31pm

Pakman

Forum champ
From Estonia
Member since Tue 06 Oct 09

Re: for mummza

bump for Mumzza

Likes (0)

#3 Sat 15 Dec 12 7:25pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ

wink  big_smile

Likes (0)

#4 Sat 15 Dec 12 9:16pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

How lovely Grandmadamada , they must have been truly magical seeds  clap  big_smile  kiss

Likes (0)

#5 Sat 15 Dec 12 10:24pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ

thumbsup  big_smile

Likes (0)

#6 Sun 16 Dec 12 10:57am

minerva

Forum champ
Occupation Walking the Old Ways
From Living in the Wild Woods
Member since Wed 16 Jan 08

mummza wrote:

How lovely Grandmadamada , they must have been truly magical seeds  clap  big_smile  kiss

As long as there are no Giants lurking around those Magical Seeds we will all sleep peacefully in ours beds!

Likes (0)

#7 Sun 16 Dec 12 12:45pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ

I did not know where to post this and now I know that it must be here

this morning very early I went out in the mist to crop fresh leeks, cavoli romaneschi, broccoli toscani leaves and winter radicchios for my daughter to enjoy our vegs as long as she is here with my nipotina ............ and discovered that the village where I was born (my campo is exactly between my childhood village and my native one) has put a sign that I'm there, last years the Xmas decorations stopped at the last house between them, today I have a red ribbon with magnolia leaves on a palo della luce ...... is that nothing??? for me is being silently adopted by a comunity while keeping silently care of the land owned once by my nonna

............ I must say there is something che fa bene al cuore in all this

thank you for reading, I had to share it with you all wink  oops  big_smile

Last edited by Grand_Ma (Sun 16 Dec 12 10:17pm)

Likes (0)

#8 Sun 16 Dec 12 10:11pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Thats just lovely Grandmadamada and it is fantastic that you are still in the same area as your Nonna.
I think its wonderful to be part of an area that is so full of your family history.
My famly have moved around a lot and although I have cousins still on the Island where my father was born we never lived there ourselves.

Likes (0)

#9 Mon 17 Dec 12 12:12am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

I am so glad you have that recognition Mada!

There is a Ctretan poet from four hundred years ago who knows you Mada! Look what he wrote:
"She gathered vegetables all day in the meadow, she moulded the earth, she sifted the earth, she wove the earth until dawn."

Edit: PS Probably talking about few others of us too!

Last edited by JoyYamDaisy (Mon 17 Dec 12 12:41am)

Likes (0)

#10 Mon 17 Dec 12 8:14am

Grandmadamada

Forum champ

oops where is a smily face with tears of emotion and joy????? (who is that sweet wise poet think )

.... and today I found on one of my email addresses an advent calendar from mummza grazieeeee big_smile

Last edited by Grand_Ma (Mon 17 Dec 12 8:40am)

Likes (0)