Jamie Oliver

forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#4311 Wed 02 Jan 13 12:00pm

joharris

Member since Wed 02 Jan 13

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Hi All,
Just made my first ever Jamie Oliver recipe and I am in love.  Have always watched your shows but never cooked any.  Made the salsa verde and placed it on warm potatoe, just loved it.  So easy and quick.

thumbsup

Likes (0)

#4312 Wed 02 Jan 13 2:51pm

linguatrix

Member since Wed 02 Jan 13

Halloechen,

I live in Montreal and am a big fan of digestible food and elevensies. In my real life I'm an English teach who enjoys cooking to chill out at the end of the day. Watching Jamie jazz up British cooking and its rep has been a real treat. My friends and my favourite and only daughter and I checked out La Maison Publique when it opened in Montreal in October. Thumbs way up on the atmosphere, service and salads! More bites and fewer meals might be a good idea.

Bon appetit!

linguatrix

Likes (0)

#4313 Wed 09 Jan 13 2:07am

jceniah

Member since Wed 09 Jan 13

Hey Jamie! My dream is to become one of the best chefs there ever was, just like you! I want to be like you someday! I'm from Philippines and Filipino(our) cuisine has nothing much to offer, not like other cuisines that have a wide range of variety and techniques. And I want that to change. Your videos and recipes give me a wide scope  I need for better cooking. thumbsup 
Thanks and I wish I can meet you someday! Keep it up! clap

Likes (0)

#4314 Sun 13 Jan 13 7:30pm

wine~o

Forum champ
Occupation Handyman
From Dorset u.k
Member since Tue 21 Oct 08

reported ...again...this idiot bot should have been banned by your moderators...it wouldn't happen on "other" sites...why is it allowed here???

Likes (0)

#4315 Sun 13 Jan 13 11:17pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

wine~o wrote:

reported ...again...this idiot bot should have been banned by your moderators...it wouldn't happen on "other" sites...why is it allowed here???

Week-end phobies??

Likes (0)

#4316 Mon 14 Jan 13 5:12am

racheal.marsh.9

From australia
Member since Mon 14 Jan 13

Hi Jamie, my name's Racheal, I'm from Australia and a HUGE fan of yours!!!! (there's only 2 of your books that I don't own).
I'm what you would call a late starter. Anyway between my passion for food and wanting to share it with other people, I've just enrolled in my basic kitchen operations at TAFE, so I'll let you know how that goes.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent and personality with the rest of the world. clap

Likes (0)

#4317 Mon 14 Jan 13 7:35am

Sandy

Forum champ
From Durban South Africa
Member since Thu 24 Jun 04

Hi and welcome Racheal and good luck with your TAFE course.
thumbsup

Likes (0)

#4318 Sun 20 Jan 13 2:47am

TommyCanuck

Member since Thu 14 Oct 10

Hi everyone! Long-time JO fan, I have all his books except the latest  - 15 Minute Meals. I'm from Canada and as far as I can see its not available in North America. Does anyone know if it is and where I can buy it? I love the recipes and want to try them!

Likes (0)

#4319 Tue 29 Jan 13 2:09pm

Cooking Therapy

Occupation Company employee
From Thailand
Member since Sat 12 Jan 13

Greeting from Thailand!
I just become a fan of JO recently and really like the way he shows us how to cook. I also appreciate that he wants to educate people about food especially children. I own his books, Ministry of Food and 15 Minutes Meals and did try some recipes. They turn out so delicious and easy.

Likes (0)

#4320 Tue 29 Jan 13 2:12pm

Cooking Therapy

Occupation Company employee
From Thailand
Member since Sat 12 Jan 13

Hi Tommy Canuck! You may interested to check this web for the "15 Minutes Meals"

https://www.asiabooks.com/Book_Detail/9 … ute-meals/

TommyCanuck wrote:

Hi everyone! Long-time JO fan, I have all his books except the latest  - 15 Minute Meals. I'm from Canada and as far as I can see its not available in North America. Does anyone know if it is and where I can buy it? I love the recipes and want to try them!

Likes (0)