forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Tue 04 Dec 12 8:12pm

leerollo

Member since Tue 04 Dec 12

Christmas Left Over Show with Gennaro

Just a general comment on this show.  Jamie's Prank with the xxxx hot spice on the popcorn was so hilarious.  I was in stitches Laughing so hard.  Brilliant Show on all Levels

Lee
Italian Canadian smile  big_smile  lol  lol

Likes (0)

#2 Sun 09 Dec 12 5:17am

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Re: Christmas Left Over Show with Gennaro

Welcome to the forum leerollo  smile

When Mr Oliver and Mr Contaldo get together on these shows it never fails to make me laugh , I think on one of the Christmas shows a load of pepper was put on one of the Christmas mince pies and given him to eat .

Likes (0)

#3 Sat 22 Dec 12 12:00am

winecrafter

Member since Fri 21 Dec 12

I agree, it was a great show.  I am trying to find the recipe for Jamie's the chowder that he made with leftover turkey.  I only caught the end of the episode and have been looking all over these sites for the recipe, and for some reason it is not there!!!  Did anyone write it down??

Please help, as Christmas is less than a week away, and I want something new to do with leftovers!!!  Thanks...

Likes (0)

#4 Sat 22 Dec 12 12:15am

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

winecrafter wrote:

I agree, it was a great show.  I am trying to find the recipe for Jamie's the chowder that he made with leftover turkey.  I only caught the end of the episode and have been looking all over these sites for the recipe, and for some reason it is not there!!!  Did anyone write it down??

Please help, as Christmas is less than a week away, and I want something new to do with leftovers!!!  Thanks...

I can't view this myself...
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/jami … /episode-2

Turkey chowder recipes:
http://www.google.fr/search?q=jamie+oli … mp;bih=856

Likes (0)

#5 Sat 22 Dec 12 12:20am

winecrafter

Member since Fri 21 Dec 12

Thanks for such a quick reply.  I'll have a look...

Likes (0)