forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#21 Sun 13 Jan 13 11:45pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Re: Love all my JO products except graters broke in a month.

Christian500 , I don't think anyone thinks your post is spam but there were a load of spam posts on this thread which have been removed.
When there is spam on a thread we generally put in a report then mention that we have done so on the thread so that others know its already been reported.
This weekend there has been a vast amount of spam on the forum that wine-o has discovered and reported all the posts , at least 50 posts in total I believe .
This site has just undergone a revamp and in this there seems to be a problem with the spam filters which I am sure will be sorted out as soon as possible .

So please don't worry , it's not you being thought of as spam.

Have you tried the link to the contact form ?

I know that it's generally best to contact the manufacturer , but with any luck someone in the office might be able to forward on your problem to the relevant people. I am not saying that this will happen , but it has sometimes happened in the past.

Likes (0)

#22 Sun 13 Jan 13 11:48pm

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Christian, if you refer above to my post (#13), in the 4th paragraph, I have written "... not that I'm suggesting that you're suggesting ...".

I have a couple of his pans and they have the manufacturer's name as well as his. More room on the base of a pan than a grater though to include such details hmm.

I agree, it is a marketing/branding and a PR issue.

Edit: Sorry, Christian. I was obviously typing this when you last posted.

Hope it works out.

Last edited by Maree (Sun 13 Jan 13 11:56pm)

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#23 Mon 14 Jan 13 9:18pm

christian500

Member since Mon 07 Jan 13

Sorry Guys and thanks i really am just a passionate foodie and really respect Jamie... But also would like to think that things with his name on should be consistent with his outlook that's all.
I know he and his business cannot monitor everything so by shooting a couple of photo's through at least they get the feedback to sort it out if there is an issue rather than the buyer just throwing them out and bagging Jamie.....
Thanks

Likes (0)

#24 Wed 16 Jan 13 3:02pm

Merlin

Occupation Editorial assistant/general online chap
From London
Member since Wed 24 Oct 12

Hi Christian500 - I've had nothing through to the editor account from the contact form. I'm sorry if you've been using it in vain - I'm not sure why it's been fruitless. I will email you directly to the address associated with your account, if that's alright?

Likes (0)