forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#4331 Fri 08 Feb 13 2:18am

knighttt76

Member since Thu 07 Feb 13

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Hey there, I'm from Morocco on the north of Africa, you know Moroccan cuisine is well known and we have some extremely delicious and healthy meals here smile Welcome to Morocco and we will prepare a Tajine or Couscous for you all:)
CIAO
Mourad

Likes (0)

#4332 Sun 10 Feb 13 5:25am

elementsresto

Occupation Consulting
From New York
Member since Mon 04 Feb 13

Hi everyone! It's nice to be a part in this forum. I'm a fan of Jamie Oliver and I watch his show when i have time to watch TV and if I'm not busy. I'm a food lover and I have been following Jamie on Twitter and like his Facebook page as well. I hope you could share more recipes for us. God bless!.

Likes (0)

#4333 Sun 10 Feb 13 11:26pm

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

Welcome people! smile

Likes (0)

#4334 Tue 12 Feb 13 1:36am

getroofingquote

Member since Thu 07 Feb 13

Hi everyone. I'm a new member here. Like all of you guys I'm a Jamie Oliver fan and he-he a big fan of food wink. I hope to enjoy my stay here. Have a great day!

Likes (0)

#4335 Tue 12 Feb 13 1:41am

Maree

Forum champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

That's an unusual name, getroofingquote. Welcome to the forums.

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#4336 Fri 15 Feb 13 11:27pm

onshin

Occupation cashier for a coop food store
From new england
Member since Thu 14 Feb 13

from ms Onshin                       helo jamie and everyone else . got your book meals in minutes for christmas . trying to compleat all the meals by april  , down to 11 left .  im licking the plates clean.., the best meal so far was the finnin haddie chowder , wow was that goooooooood , i mean wicked good.. id love an autograph picture for my kitchen , whahoooo ,    ms onshin po box 3 grafton new hampshire usa 02340 .  cant wait to get 15 minute meals.....

Likes (0)

#4337 Sun 17 Feb 13 10:13pm

onshin

From new england

well its monk fish tonight with mussels from jamies meals in a minute ,, not had monk before but im ready , then some lush cheesecake ,, will report back later,, Onshin thumbsup

Likes (0)

#4338 Sun 17 Feb 13 10:15pm

onshin

From new england

cruizing the star ship navana with the recipes,, yum  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#4339 Tue 19 Feb 13 5:38pm

NikolaiRT

Occupation Student
From Bulgaria
Member since Tue 19 Feb 13

Hello everyone! smile my name is Nikolai as the name suggests. I am from a little country called Bulgaria. Bulgarian traditional cooking is somewhat of a hybrid of all the cultures that lived on these lands and although it is very delicious, it is not very healthy, but I'm trying to change that when I get busy in the kitchen. I really love the way Jamie cooks. I'm a big fan of his. I really would like to meet him someday. Since I am not able to recreate everyone of his recipes because of the lack of ingredients here, I've made the most basic of his dishes. My favorite is the "Perfect Roast Potatoes"(the one using the masher), they are just amazing. That's pretty much it. I'm looking forward to talking with all of you! smile
P.S.: I am sorry if my English is not very good! smile

Likes (0)

#4340 Sun 24 Feb 13 3:22pm

Swisscheese

Member since Sun 24 Feb 13

Hi everyone, I'm Didi and live in Liverpool, where I was brought up although I'm Swiss.  I'm looking forward to pinching everyone's culinary ideas!  XX

Likes (0)