forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#16781 Mon 04 Feb 13 7:46pm

RedfoxEstonia

Forum champ
Occupation museum guide in Tallinn Seaplane Hangars
From Tallinn, Estonia
Member since Tue 16 Mar 10

Re: What are you doing right this minute ????

dont worry, I replenish my energy on days off. there are few this months because we have special training for educational programs. but that will help some of us to advance in the job.

done with the preparations, now this difficult part in my story....there has to be a commercial selling vegetables. how would you all do it?

Likes (0)

#16782 Mon 04 Feb 13 8:09pm

wine~o

Forum champ
Occupation Handyman
From Dorset u.k
Member since Tue 21 Oct 08

Errr...Vegetables are really good and come in many colours and textures......

NOPE...that's never gonna work.....

How about "Vegetables are now banned by the Govt. as they can be halucenagenics...particularly "INSERT YOUR MOST COMMON VEG HERE" which can cause extreme intoxication???

Likes (0)

#16783 Tue 05 Feb 13 2:29pm

BritFinn

Forum champ
Occupation Opiskelija
From Finland
Member since Thu 26 Aug 10

I should be revising for a test tomorrow, but decided to have a quick look on here first  whistle

Likes (0)

#16784 Mon 11 Mar 13 8:29am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

Right now...I'm reporting annoying spam.  roll

Then in an hours time I'm watching Gordon Ramsey's tv programme; Kitchen Nightmares!  thumbsup

Ermm! Spammers are a nightmare too - wish I had a magic wand or a Star Wars thingy-ma-gig to zap the spam away!!!  whistle  crossed wink

Likes (0)

#16785 Mon 11 Mar 13 9:32am

Thistledo

Occupation Retired something or other
From English immigrant in S. Wales
Member since Fri 07 Dec 12

I'm doing likewise Kiwi.  It's getting beyond a joke now.  Today, particularly, it's putting me off visiting this site.  Made worse by the fact that it continues to be frustrating trying to submit anything.

Don't know which is worse, the former, or the latter, grrrrrrr!

Likes (0)

#16786 Mon 11 Mar 13 9:43pm

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

wave Hi there, Thistle, lovely to hear from you despite the "spam saga"!

I'm totally fed-up too, as, my pc plays-up loading pages so my time can be limited sometimes when I visit - especially when it turns out to be SPAM/advertising on the page & I'm looking forward to reading a forumer/or newbie's post....

I'll say it again - spammers are total time wasters!!! roll  angry

Right now...I'm on here quickly then must get sorted this morning (9:40am N.Z. time!) as, I am travelling to my daughters place to look after my 4month old grandson - who is such a sweetie-pie exclaim  big_smile

Oh! Thistle (& Wine-O!), yes my submit button goes blank too - but then I re-click it & then my post enters CyberSpace & is submitted!!!  clap

Likes (0)

#16787 Mon 11 Mar 13 11:55pm

cohphanta

Forum champ
Occupation Book Seller
From Jacksonville, FL
Member since Sun 04 Apr 10

fraking spam

I'm cooking dinner! Not spam though LOL

Likes (0)

#16788 Tue 12 Mar 13 2:14am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

I'm minding my daughters black cat for the first time today. He is a wuss puss. He has found a safe place under the shelves behind the bathroom door. He's been there four hours. I think he will come out when Rose comes to pick him up. But I have put water and food near him in case he needs to fortify himself.

It is so hot here (a record breaking hot spell) I am trying not to cook. But I want to make savoury patty cakes (Kye's recipe!) for my niece who is a new mum. I need to get the ingredients today and cook tomorrow morning.

So right now I am thinking of Muffet the cat and Muffins (sort of) to cook. smile

Likes (0)

#16789 Wed 27 Mar 13 1:05am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

Right now I am having a coffee after one trip with my daughter and a car full of fragile things to her new house. The truck will do the rest but I am on hand to drive her to the new place to meet the truck. (It is a sweet little place they are renting up a big hill in Heidelberg. Ha, they will get so fit! The station is at the bottom of the hill.)

I notice I have the last post here too. Muffet the cat never did come out from under the shelves. Nick had to drag him out to take him home! The muffins were delicious!

Likes (0)

#16790 Wed 27 Mar 13 6:27am

Kaitlyn

Occupation Stuff and nonsense!
From California
Member since Mon 07 Sep 09

Hi, JoyYam!  Some insight to Muffet's behavior: your house is new to him.  He's hiding because he wants to see how the humans live before is out among them.   He'll come out either when he's hungry, has to use his box, or when someone familiar shows up.  We had a cat at the office for a few years, and she did the same thing.

Been away for a bit--then tried to get back in and had trouble.  the site just would not allow me back in.  Merlin helped me get back in.   clap

Congrats to your niece; hope the family is doing well.

Likes (0)