forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Thu 21 Mar 13 4:50pm

Merlin

Occupation Editorial assistant/general online chap
From London
Member since Wed 24 Oct 12

Jamie's Big Feastival is back!

Another exciting announcement today - the return of Jamie's incredible annual event with Alex James (from Blur - you know, no big deal), the BIG FEASTIVAL.

The event takes place on Alex James' Cotswolds farm on August 31st and September 1st. We're thrilled to announce that music confirmed so far includes the legendary Basement Jaxx, those crowd-pleasing boys Rizzle Kicks, global superstar KT Tunstall, mega-hit makers The Feeling, the brilliant Cuban Brothers and old school hero DJ Norman Jay.

Food heroes hosting live master-classes will be Jamie himself, Gennaro Contaldo, Mark Sargeant, Valentine Warner and Bruno Loubet. There’s also loads of opportunities for visitors to get stuck in themselves with hands-on cooking including barbecue schools.

Last year sold out and it's going to be even more incredible this year, so have a look here for more info and ticket prices! http://www.jamieoliver.com/news-and-blo … ouncement/

Hope to see a few of you there!

M x

Likes (0)

#2 Mon 25 Mar 13 6:40pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Re: Jamie's Big Feastival is back!

Form photos that I saw it looked a really good event and such fun as well.
I am not sure if we will be there but I'm working on it !

Likes (0)

#3 Tue 26 Mar 13 8:51am

elementsresto

Occupation Consulting
From New York
Member since Mon 04 Feb 13

Re: Jamie's Big Feastival is back!

Wow this is really a very exciting event. A lot of people will surely come for this big event and then the guest are big time. I hope to take part of this.

Likes (0)